Wes Craven 1939-2015

Author Topic: Wes Craven 1939-2015  (Read 1107 times)

Wes Craven, the famed maestro of horror known for the Nightmare on Elm Street and Scream franchises, died Sunday after a battle with brain cancer. He was 76.
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/wes-craven-horror-maestro-dies-818806

This has me at a loss for words.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2015, 12:25:57 AM by Cybersix »

never heard of him or those movies. sucks tho when people die

he made some pretty dope movies rip
you never heard of scream

you never heard of freddy kreuger?

he made some pretty dope movies ripyou never heard of scream

you never heard of freddy kreuger?
Or People Under The Stairs?
Or The Hills Have Eyes?

Wes Craven was one of the biggest names in the Horror genre. He certainly left behind a legacy.

inb4 "god 2015 sucks so much"

forget the heck off 2015 you loving friend

inb4 "god 2015 sucks so much"
comments like those are cancer

they trivialize deaths into some minor inconvenience associated with a year.

not doing halloween this year anymore

I'm not familiar with the man himself (but i'm generally not with directors/writers), but what rock have you been living under to have never heard of the likes of Nightmare on Elm Street?
I mean, I know that some of those films are several decades old now, but some of them have even had modern remakes.

oh stuff! that sucks!

I'm not familiar with the man himself (but i'm generally not with directors/writers), but what rock have you been living under to have never heard of the likes of Nightmare on Elm Street?
I mean, I know that some of those films are several decades old now, but some of them have even had modern remakes.
if its not science fiction, space-related, anime, or military related i really dont care much for it lol

I have seen plenty of classic american films like The Day the Earth Stood Still, 2001, and Forbidden Planet though.

I dont care much for B grade horror movies or goosebumps tier "ooOOOoOOooo its 2sp00ky" crap in general. And yes I have not seen and dont care much for Ghostbusters. Bite me.

I would be down for seeing an SCP Containment Breach movie though.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2015, 01:53:40 AM by Planr »

I've seen The Hills Have Eyes
That's too bad