Author Topic: BJway Mods News *NOW CAN UPLOAD 100MB FILES*  (Read 11667 times)

I am remaking my whole website look to make it look like this forum http://forum.bjwaymods.com

I propose a system like Image shack, only a little different.
You MUST make an account, and you can also choose to delete a file you uploaded and also see which files you uploaded.
This way, you dont need an infinate amount of disk space.

I actaully found a webhost that Promises unlimited space, and Bandwidth or you get a free year so thats where my donations are going

I need some suggestions on what I should do wih my website next

The number one content on the web...P0rns! :cookieMonster:

research is not allowed nor would I host it

i thinks i should bring my image uploader outta the stash... had a thumbnailer for ages....and can even display currently hosted pics.

mine can too and people can even hide them and my registration service is coming along nicely but my server is acting up a little bit because it thinks the folder isn't CHMODed but that can be fixed quickly

Should have added that it was a joke.
Anyway, the Uploader service button on the bottom still has the BETA tag.

Is it allowed to upload videos and screenshots and things like that from other games? Or just from blockland? I know someone that need a place to upload a movie from BF2 that is 33MB. He is looking for a place to upload it that goes fast, is free and can upload the 33MB's.

well until i get my new webhost their is a 8 mb file size limit i just discovered and bravenets server messed up the service but i can give him a FTP account

I'll give him a link to your website, is it ok if I post the link in his thread on a forum?

I never say no to free advertising lol

Ok, It's a big forum, might get some more visitors then :)