Author Topic: BJway Mods News *NOW CAN UPLOAD 100MB FILES*  (Read 11668 times)

what forum is it and also let them know my upload service is down temporaraly

i don't speck that language yeah please tell them lol

Hehe, I will. They speak Norwegian, like I do, so I can tell them ;)

ok after 2 days my service is back up

ok i have started a new donation campaign for money that will go to a really really great webhost please donate a little bit of your money and you will be put in a credits page when i get my official upload service up

You guys should really donate, as a lot of you use this service. Put aside a coupla bucks for BJway and a cookie for Santa.  :cookie:

Anyone with accounts on my website better not give out their info otherwise there will be serious hell to pay.  Which means a Permanant ban from each and every website and or file that I host.  The reason I am saying this is so you know that 1 file change will cause me to reign terror on you

BJwayMods
We've collected
$0.00 of our goal of $83.40!

lol... I don't think you'll get very much just covering the BL community.  Expand to larger communities like the Unreal Tournament community, or the Halo 2 community.  You'll get more people, and a better chance of a donation.

Put a few ads up.  I wouldn't mind a pop-under or a few banners if it meant this server could continue. I would donate, but I can't due to some unfortuante circumstances. :(

Honestly, if 3 dollars meant I could keep using the service, I'd do it.

Bleh7777 I would if I wasn't only joining for advertisment but perhaps you could represent me in those communitys and it is already in the HL2 community. 

Wedge thanks for even considering it =)

Also I am getting the server anyways really soon but I'll be deep in the hole but I want to keep everyone happy and I am still accepting donations.  =)

Don't ruin your credit score at your age =D

Adding Platinum Membership (Mass loading photo albums and other features), and some other stuff might help out to. Just $1 a month or something.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2005, 07:21:14 PM by Wedge »

ok I have it set up but pictures don't show up on the site so it wont generate thumbnails but http://www.bjwaymods.net is up and when you start seeing the banner then it is good for pictures.  The old server had an 8mb file size limit but this one has 50mb file limit also unlimited space and bandwidth =D

I'm not going to do this myself, but one idea is to expand to the RollerCoaster Tycoon 3 Community.  They're found at http://www.ataricommunity.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=315.  When I was last there, they were in need of a good upload service, as they found that Upload Hut had spyware, and RapidShare was disliked by people for the waiting.  They upload large (few hundred meg) movie files, and archive files (rar/zip/ace).  If you want to expand there, you might need more bandwith, but if they like the service, they'll use it.  Good Luck!   :cookieMonster:

it now can upload files up to 100 mb in size