Author Topic: BJway Mods News *NOW CAN UPLOAD 100MB FILES*  (Read 11618 times)

Official BJwayMods Website

BJwayMods Donation Campaign:
Ok lately my upload service has been becoming increasengly popular at an alarming rate and unless i get a new webhost i wont be able to keep everyones files.  But I found a new webhost and i don't have enouph money to pay for it so I am starting a donation campaign that will pay for 1 year of this webhost and after this no more donation campaigns for this service unless it is urgently needed.  The donators will get their names on a Thank you page on the new website.  There is no minimum or maximum for the donations.  look on the bottom for the button.
I have noticed some people post alot of code here on the forum that are extremely long and  should not be posted.  I have also noticed the need for a website to post code on that numbers the lines to make it easier to help someone by teling them what the line # is that has the error in it. 

These are the reasons why I Have created BJwayMods Paste Bin BETA.  This service allows you to post source code on my server then allow other people to read and correct it.  Some Key features are:
*It is 100% free.
*It tells you what the line # is when you need to find a specific snippit of code.
*great for when you are posting help topics and the code is very long.
*Ad free.
*It is quick and easy.

Here is an example posted by me:
PHP - Countdown Class
*You can hide your file from the file directory.
*It has no speed limitations to save bandwidth.
*the only limitation is a 100mb file size limit.
*No Bandwidth or Space limitations.
*100% free.

Here is the first thumbnail created in the service:

*A Forum.

Coming Soon:

*A RSS Feed.
*A Free Forum Service.
*Credit Card Payment Funtion (Does not apply to users of this forum).

« Last Edit: November 23, 2005, 10:08:59 AM by BJway_Bandit »

Sorry for being so ignorant but... What is this? I can't find anything uploaded yet.

Sorry for being so ignorant but... What is this? I can't find anything uploaded yet.

He made this to replace uploadhut and other sites like that.  They're too slow, and delete the files after a certain time but his upload service has no limits so you can upload anything as long as your connection is fast enough.

Just as a heads up, you might want to check the links on some of the main pages.  I saw one refer to the upload service as still in BETA.  I believe I was on the products page when I noticed it.

yeah the alternate text that is showed when the pictures don't load isn't updated because i am updateing the websites look right now and i don't have the time to update that.  This service has all of the features of imageshcak and uploadtemple and more. 

Seems like the picture loaded alright to me.  What I'm saying is the the picture itself is wrong:

http://www.bjwaymods.com/products.htm

the second link says "Upload Service BETA"

and looking at the page source seems to indicate that you just have it pointing to the wrong image file.  I'm not seeing alt text, I'm seeing an outdated gif file.  It seems to be updated on other pages, so maybe you just haven't gotten to that page yet.

I am not going to update it because there really is not need

Wouldnt you need alot of hardware(and money) to do this BJ?

yeah that is why i added the donation buttons to the website lol

if it was a file that big and was downloaded alot i would expect a Donation at least from that person because that would chew up my bandwidth a ton

Well, it was just an example, I don't plan on hosting anything that big.

I do have a game that's 4.5GB big. :cookieMonster:
Or I could use your service to back up my HD...bah. too evil and time consumming.

that would cost major mula

Well your upload service is better then anyone around. I just wish that it had accounts and stuff and more of a cool color maybe orange.