Petition to permanently ban clubstep from the forums

Poll

/title

Yes
77 (46.1%)
No
90 (53.9%)

Total Members Voted: 167

Author Topic: Petition to permanently ban clubstep from the forums  (Read 8690 times)

nah I want chadmaverick out first. espio just has bad days every now and then.

Really, guys?
Well I don't think Clubstep should be like IP banned since he's just further supplying Badspot, but there really isn't anything wrong with espio. He doesn't make stuffty topics nor does forum Self Deletes.

its like all the awful users are turning on each other to try to look cool

Well that went to stuff quickly

Really now? I wonder why!

Im not going to make an op explaining why because im on my phone and we all know whats wrong with clubstep

Like how did you expect it to go? Maybe if you actually tried it wouldn't have ended up like this.

Like how did you expect it to go? Maybe if you actually tried it wouldn't have ended up like this.

steven universe? more like steven URINEverse

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

stop making petition threads please
There should be a new system introduced.
If you petition for someone to be banned and it gets nigh-on unanimous support the person should be banned.
But if you petition for someone to be banned and everyone says no, or the topic flops like this, the OP should be banned instead.

It would be entertaining and you'd have fewer silly petitions coming willy-nilly.

If you petition for someone to be banned and it gets nigh-on unanimous support the person should be banned.
But if you petition for someone to be banned and everyone says no, or the topic flops like this, the OP should be banned instead.

It would be entertaining and you'd have fewer silly petitions coming willy-nilly.
yeah let the proxy wars begin

Petition threads are useless and have no effect on anyone but the attacked user's reputation (It's not worth it + it barely affects a user in some cases such as this one).

petition to get espio permanently banned from the forums
yes

I would be super okay with this

yes

since everyone is for this let me tell you why its loving stupid

no petition should decide who gets banned
just because the community doesn't like someone doesn't mean they've broken a rule
also proxies will abuse the forget out of this and its stupid to vote to ban on a forum where there are rules for a reason
please stop supporting this, its loving stupid

just because the community doesn't like someone doesn't mean they've broken a rule
also proxies will abuse the forget out of this and its stupid to vote to ban on a forum where there are rules for a reason
why are you so bent out of shape over a joke lol

dude
it was an obvious joke CALM

nah I want chadmaverick out first. espio just has bad days every now and then.
this so much

i don't really have a problem with espio, he just has his moments.