Petition to permanently ban clubstep from the forums

Poll

/title

Yes
77 (46.1%)
No
90 (53.9%)

Total Members Voted: 167

Author Topic: Petition to permanently ban clubstep from the forums  (Read 8687 times)

Get back on topic or get out. Simple?

> Petition is created to get troll banned
> Thread backfires and everybody asks for OP to be banned

HA HA, SO FUNNY. THAT NEVER loving HAPPENS EVER. WHAT A PLOT TWIST. WELCOME TO THE BLOCKLAND FORUMS.

stop making petition threads please
petition to stop making petition threads

Get back on topic or get out. Simple?
alright man, sorry. i don't want no trouble

(quotes)

I don't see what you are getting at. I never said the guy wasn't a moron, I said you can't post a topic blatantly not trying and expect to be taken seriously.

'This guy should be banned but just go look up everything yourself, I can't be bothered to post more.'

I mean, he didn't even post a link to the profile. And the name isn't even right. His forum name is Clubbybot, not clubstep. How are people who have never even heard of this person supposed to know what is going on?

Espio this is like what, the 4th topic youve made petitioning someone gets revoked/banned? knock it off already pls

Espio this is like what, the 4th topic youve made petitioning someone gets revoked/banned? knock it off already pls
Actually the first lol

petition threads never work

If I see another "petition to ban" thread here i'm going to just say forget it and create an Official Guide to Legal Consequences on Blockland and its Respective Forum.

I don't think someone can be banned from the forums because the majority of people said he should in a poll

At this point it should there should be a rule against these autistic petitions.

petition threads never work
Nigerian cunts got petitioned and it worked

Nigerian cunts got petitioned and it worked
No. The Nigerian cunts were a malicious group whose leader raided the forums. That there was a petition was coincidence.