Poll

UNITED NATIONS: Force the removal of nuclear weapons within German (east and west) territory.

Yay
6 (37.5%)
Nay
7 (43.8%)
Abstain
3 (18.8%)

Total Members Voted: 16

Author Topic: Nonnel's Nation RP: East vs West - THE VERY BEST KOREA! [1971]  (Read 90428 times)

Gustavo asks Uruguay to join Spanish colonies alliance
we will protect them from Brazilian imperialists
uruguay accepts

jfk finishes his trip through dallas, gives a speech at the dallas trade mart, attends a fundraiser, and stays for the weekend at lbj's ranch.

T-64 becomes new standard main battle tank of the USSR replacing the T-10M in the frontline role. It features a 125mm gun, range finder, auto loader, and night sights.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2015, 09:43:26 PM by Harm94 »

Belgium starts to research Militia.

Belgium purchases the F-4E Phantom II With the Aim-7 Sparrow Semi Active Radar Guided Missile and the Heatseeking Aim-9 with MK-82's for its fighter-bomber roles.

Brazil threatens war with the Spanish alliance.

Occupied Suriname is annexed to Brazil as a state.

Material gathering for atomic tree is researched

Brazil threatens war with the Spanish alliance.

if your necessarily declaring war on my whole alliance (including me) that means i have ties with nato in this war and they can support me

i would reconsider your decision and stay away from Uruguay all together

South Korea puts the Ulsan-class frigate as it's main frigate

Belgium will help out in any wars involved with NATO if requested but to a small extent.

Belgium will help out in any wars involved with NATO if requested but to a small extent.
belgium are you even in NATO???

Canada warns Brazil to release Suriname and end its expansionism.
The consequences of not doing so will be grave.

South Korea researches stealth

belgium are you even in NATO???
Yes Belgium is in NATO refer to first page.

Canada warns Brazil to release Suriname and end its expansionism.
The consequences of not doing so will be grave.

Brazil does not, saying "we got Suriname fair and square, it's under no alliances and its a small country so no one cares"

probs quitting soon maybe