Author Topic: S.W.A.T 7 aka FBI 77: Spamming little richard.  (Read 2409 times)

In short note, perma him. He has never done anything worthwhile, he only spams and spams and breaks rules. Here is his id: 177191

The above photos were at Battlemix. Someone call gyt.

What's up with this kid, does he actually have mental issues?

honestly this was a pretty pointless drama. he spammed for 2 minutes and you would have been better off PMing the host instead of making a drama

honestly this was a pretty pointless drama. he spammed for 2 minutes and you would have been better off PMing the host instead of making a drama
i think it is worth mentioning he changed his name

swat7 seems to have been a real starfish lately, i think this drama is warranted just to make everyone see the lengths he goes to

honestly this was a pretty pointless drama.
If I had a compilation of everything he has ever done, you would see how much this was needed.

he came into my server and was banned immediately after attempting to spam

F.B.I 77 connected. (BL_ID: 177191)
Charles: J8 7(>
F.B.I 77: loving BITCHS
F.B.I 77: loving BITCHS!
F.B.I 77: loving BITCHS!!
F.B.I 77: loving BITCHS!!!
F.B.I 77: loving BITCHS!!!!
Charles: thank you
F.B.I 77 has left the game. (banned)

he came into my server and was banned immediately after attempting to spam

you typed that
how can we know your not like.. fabricating this?

you typed that
how can we know your not like.. fabricating this?
i did not type that

it came from my server log, which i probably should have specified. if it's a big deal or somethin here's the whole log not that the rest is relevant

i did not type that

it came from my server log, which i probably should have specified. if it's a big deal or somethin here's the whole log not that the rest is relevant
ok, I guess I can accept that, not that i'm not that experienced in drama prosecution

ok, I guess I can accept that, not that i'm not that experienced in drama prosecution
what would otto have to gain by editing/fabricating a server log?  Why would you even thing for a second that he would be fabricationg it when its pretty clear that  FBI 77 has already proven himself as a spammer?

FBI 77 do that again

Ill be coming for you.