Author Topic: Test drive Eve of Destruction (Driven to Destruction)  (Read 488 times)

Ive had a copy of this game since 2006 ish its hard to remember. it broke in 2010 after 4 years of good service I then tried to buy other copies of the game in subsequent years and none of them worked when I brought them home, good thing I only spent 3$ total on buying them, this game from mainstream stores is expensive for an 11 year old ps2 game
https://www.google.com/search?q=test+drive+eod&num=100&rls=com.microsoft:en-US:IE-Address&source=lnms&tbm=shop&sa=X&ved=0CAgQ_AUoAmoVChMIyfi68JXkxwIVQRw-Ch2IQQD0&biw=1077&bih=719
eventually my want for other things made me nearly forget about ever buying it again until I took out my ps2 and started playing nfs pro street again earlier this month, one of my friends came over and we had a long chat about what ps2 games I still have and EOD came up, he told me about using toothpaste as a disc cleaner. I was skeptical at first but it sure did work, I found my whole childhood still exactly as I remember it, its not one of those games that you pick up again 5 years later and say "those graphics are far worse than I remember them". I was even more surprised to find my old saved career waiting for me, those designs I spray painted were immature at best. I'm not surprised that it's still a great game despite its age, and nothing like it has been produced with such attention to detail in both cars and gamemodes since. Not to mention the one of a kind spray paint system. they truly don't make games that are as simple anymore either

Anyway, did any of you have this game? it seems to be a rarer game based on the ps2 price

Holy stuff
I've always, ALWAYS remembered this game, but forgot what the name was. It was one of my favorite games.

still have the disc for xbox

It's funny cause I have been rebuilding my PS2 game collection since all my other ones have 'mysteriously' vanished.  I have my memory card info transferred from PS1 and PS2 to my PS3 which will play any PS1 or PS2 game I throw at it plus have all my save files included.  Man you reminded me this is the one game I am mad I do not still have.