accidentally downloading windows 10, any way to stop it?

Author Topic: accidentally downloading windows 10, any way to stop it?  (Read 1324 times)

congrats pal you tried acting like a higher authority and ended up looking like an starfish in the process
no I was just telling him that instead of being an ass he could just actually help
how exactly am I actually trying to act like I'm better than him? I don't really know him but he seems to be a richard in that last post

piss off
if he wants help to REMOVE windows 10, you don't say 'get windows 10'
we don't give a stuff about your opinion, if he wants to remove it, that's his choice.

anyway op, just let windows update download it but don't actually start the proper downloader
What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

I don't really know him but he seems to be a richard in that last post
and you didn't?
piss off
we don't give a stuff about your opinion
all he did was say windows 10 wasnt that bad

anyway op, just let windows update download it but don't actually start the proper downloader
how would i do this?
congrats pal you tried acting like a higher authority and ended up looking like an starfish in the process

Anyways there's a tool on Microsoft's website to disable it or opt out, search for itthis is the same argument as windows 8 threads on here a few years back. People would just dismiss everything you said just to say windows 8 is bad and nobody would shut the forget up about it everfun fact: there's a tool to disable le botnet
so this tool will make it stop automatically downloading itself whenever i try to update?

id also request that no arguments be started in here, im looking for help, not tinfoiling or whatever the forget

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQCU36pkH7c

bump
how would i do this?so this tool will make it stop automatically downloading itself whenever i try to update?

id also request that no arguments be started in here, im looking for help, not tinfoiling or whatever the forget
help?

fun fact: there's a tool to disable le botnet

pm me a link please?

update: not that it matters, but it seems to have fixed itself somehow, but i have 2 windows update processes according to task manager

all that tracking and info stealing stuff on Windows 10 was added to 8 and 7.
Pretty much this, Microsoft already sent a fake KB update that says it has the tracking and telemetry installed but the update was actually slipstreamed through another KB for some odd reason to make it seem like the function was always in Windows 7 and 8.

Pretty much this, Microsoft already sent a fake KB update that says it has the tracking and telemetry installed but the update was actually slipstreamed through another KB for some odd reason to make it seem like the function was always in Windows 7 and 8.
im not concerned about that if thats what youre thinking, i just dont want my OS to change. by saying that the os isnt bad, youre not helping me in any way in particular. what im trying to do is not have my os change because of a stupid accident that shouldve never happened.

im not concerned about that if thats what youre thinking, i just dont want my OS to change. by saying that the os isnt bad, youre not helping me in any way in particular. what im trying to do is not have my os change because of a stupid accident that shouldve never happened.
I'm afraid once you start the download I'm not sure you can stop it, but once you go through you can revert back to 7, just expect to loose things if you don't have a backup drive.

It even tells you to create a backup incase you didn't.

iirc don't you get one month to revert back to win 7 once you've installed win 10?

As in like if you were to had got in on the 29th of July, you had until August 29 or some stuff like that to revert back?

iirc don't you get one month to revert back to win 7 once you've installed win 10?

As in like if you were to had got in on the 29th of July, you had until August 29 or some stuff like that to revert back?
You can always revert, unless you delete the backup.

I'm afraid once you start the download I'm not sure you can stop it, but once you go through you can revert back to 7, just expect to loose things if you don't have a backup drive.

It even tells you to create a backup incase you didn't.
update: not that it matters, but it seems to have fixed itself somehow
when i started the machine this afternoon, it didnt update to windows 10, im curious yet happy. but still if you apparently didnt see