6 (5.7%)
Maybe
5 (4.8%)
No
91 (86.7%)
I want to but I cant afford it :(
3 (2.9%)

Total Members Voted: 105

Author Topic: Apple unveils the iPhone 6s and 6s Plus  (Read 3894 times)

people can still want apple products and say no to wanting to get the latest one

as I did
I was referring to the 6s
clearly people still want the iphone because of how much market share it currently has

using the forums as a basis for the rest of society wont end well

using the forums as a basis for the rest of society wont end well
this

« Last Edit: September 10, 2015, 01:55:13 PM by -Setro- »

honestly it was an underwhelming reveal

i dont think the iphone 6s is going to be a phone worth buying

honestly it was an underwhelming reveal

i dont think the iphone 6s is going to be a phone worth buying
it's exactly like the other iphone 6 but it's stretched out so it looks thinner
ooh and has emergency selfie guys! and gifs with sound disguised as live photos! brand new technology software!
« Last Edit: September 10, 2015, 02:00:23 PM by -Setro- »

nice source
gee sorry that I need to source forum opinion

someone loves apple a bit too much
« Last Edit: September 10, 2015, 02:06:26 PM by Nal »

not that anyone cares, but i'm switching to android and suggest you do the same.
i've trusted apple and i've liked their phones, but now they're just completely money hungry despite having billions of dollars in their stock.
i'm tired of their bullstuff where they stretch out an iphone, add some new miniscule software updates, and drop all support for older iphone versions, as a marketing practice.
because nobody wants to be that one guy who has the old iphone.
forget you, apple.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2015, 02:04:41 PM by -Setro- »

ftfy
No, seriously though, why are there people who prefer objectively inferior products? I only have an iPhone because it was free, lol.

No, seriously though, why are there people who prefer objectively inferior products? I only have an iPhone because it was free, lol.
yeah why do people still play blockland when many other games have come out like it right guys

yeah why do people still play blockland when many other games have come out like it right guys
Nothing comes even close to Blockland, what are you talking about.

Nothing comes even close to Blockland, what are you talking about.
:/

there's really no good alternatives to blockland

there are plenty of good alternatives to the iphone

Never in my time would I understand why people prefer to buy smart phones that actually do less than your average smart phone. iPhones are king when it comes to under-performing but still selling yourself as the superior product