Author Topic: This Forum, and it's people.  (Read 26273 times)

We're saying you joined just to defend your pokeloving boyfriend, you dense forgeter.

DEAR CHRIST, KILL ME NOW FOR WHAT YOU SAID.. Just, EW. Jesus man.. No, I'm only here since I 'somehow' got the link to this post and I just feel like I should at least say something, I know 'Solarius' but I'm not close friends with him.. FWI, I like girls, not guys.

DEAR CHRIST, KILL ME NOW FOR WHAT YOU SAID.. Just, EW. Jesus man.. No, I'm only here since I 'somehow' got the link to this post and I just feel like I should at least say something, I know 'Solarius' but I'm not close friends with him.. FWI, I like girls, not guys.
yep
you were linked to this thread by your pokeloving boyfriend, OR you're your own pokeloving boyfriend

From a look at the title I thought this was another of those stupidass Self Delete threads where some idiot badmouths the forums because they forgeted up. Instead I get a stupidass thread by some loo beany because he got drama'd.

yep
you were linked to this thread by your pokeloving boyfriend, OR you're your own pokeloving boyfriend

Okay then, you little... I like Pokemon, its a really fun game. But there is something more to Pokemon I like, which is the feminine Pokemon, such as Kirlia, Gardevoir, Roserade, Meloetta. I like them a bit more than the rest because of their cute feminine appearance, I also draw Pokemon myself, I'm that person who puts breasts on them because to me it looks more normal.

it looks normal to me to put big ass tits on pikachu

I'm that person who puts breasts on them because to me it looks more normal.
i wish i hadn't read this

Okay then, you little... I like Pokemon, its a really fun game. But there is something more to Pokemon I like, which is the feminine Pokemon, such as Kirlia, Gardevoir, Roserade, Meloetta. I like them a bit more than the rest because of their cute feminine appearance, I also draw Pokemon myself, I'm that person who puts breasts on them because to me it looks more normal.
yeah and you draw pokemon research and post it on deviantart

you're trying too hard now

yeah and you draw pokemon research and post it on deviantart

That is a true fact, congratulations.

the exit door is open

I'm that person who puts breasts on them because to me it looks more normal.
lol
LOL

you've also made 2/3 of your pokemon OCs biloveual so they can have love with eachother AND you.

stop giving him advice

This is honestly the dumbest stuff I have ever seen. Like seriously did you actually see your "art" cause if you did you would have seen how stuff it is. I know deviant art has some really stuffty art, but come the forget on brother. You really think this autistic trash is worth anyone's time? Do you think this "art" is even stuffposting tier? No it's loving Disgusting ass garbage. You are literally a loving degenerate that should just kill himself. Who ever the forget you are brother, but that ain't all I have to say about your "art" or should I say travesty since this stuff ain't even art. I have seen stuffposting art better than this. No one would ever uses this stuff unless they wanted to go full autismo. There are people here that make legitimate art, and here you are loving drawing this stuff. This is honestly the worse stuff I have ever seen in the past week. I've seen better stuff on Memecenter, and on memecenter the artist are all fckin stuff. I swear to god OP just kill yourself, and save everyone from that stuffty drawings you may call "art"

I get that you guys find what he does gross, and I'm not convinced that he's not an alt of OP, but... Honestly, what does this have to do with anything? Seems you're just shaming him extra for no particular reason.