Author Topic: This Forum, and it's people.  (Read 26242 times)

seeing as how I don't see any other possibility that you're an alt I think I'll go with what I'm saying

I'll give you my steam, I'm an entirely different person than him, I'm never 'depresed', I'm straight, I like only feminine Pokemon and not gross ass furries, I have no mental issues other than a weird temper, And its rare that I have actual bad days.

XL SwAt is not an alt of Mattonmanx, he is this guy:

a buttbuddy of mattonmanx, how painfully suprising.

added bonus:

Hmm... Thanks for pointing out my account, yes, he is on my friends list. However, I never begin a chat with him and if anything, if he does talk to me, I try to keep it short

then please tell me why you would make an account just for the purpose of spewing this stuff all over

I was only intending on leaving my one comment at the start.. Until people started freaking out at me

hey, dude.

remember when you lied to my face and told me that your account was shared by two people.

and the second person was a figment of your imagination and was legit based off of a loving deviantart oc called 'Seras' somebody made?

how is it that this sort of situation has never happened here before

like how did it take this long for the pokerpers to appear

I was only intending on leaving my one comment at the start.. Until people started freaking out at me
how many times do you usually lie like this per day?

hey, dude.

remember when you lied to my face and told me that your account was shared by two people.

and the second person was a figment of your imagination and was legit based off of a loving deviantart oc called 'Seras' somebody made?

How do you know of my odd past, I have sure encountered you in-game before, hm?

how many times do you usually lie like this per day?

I'm not lying about that, someone quoted me saying stuff, so its natural intention is to respond.

I'm not lying about that, someone quoted me saying stuff, so its natural intention is to respond.
what
if you only intended to post once you would have only posted once

what
if you only intended to post once you would have only posted once

Okay.. You seem to make sense here, I should have just posted my one comment and got off. Damn, that's one mistake of yesterday.

forget it yeah, I'm done here. I don't wanna keep on trying here, it's unnecessary and it's a waste of my time, if you really wanna attack me still for some asinine reason, just attack my steam. I'm out, PEACE.

forget it yeah, I'm done here. I don't wanna keep on trying here, it's unnecessary and it's a waste of my time, if you really wanna attack me still for some asinine reason, just attack my steam. I'm out, PEACE.
Aaaannndd you're banned.

XL SwAt may be crazier than OP, considering he claims that he shares his account with imaginary people

Aaaannndd you're banned.

I don't seem to be, and I could care less, now I'm gone.

I don't seem to be, and I could care less, now I'm gone.
are you going to leave or keep posting
you said you left
you really like lying don't you