This Forum, and it's people.

Author Topic: This Forum, and it's people.  (Read 26254 times)

Yes, I am a biloveual furry that likes Pokemon.

Hold the loving phone

forget it yeah, I'm done here. I don't wanna keep on trying here, it's unnecessary and it's a waste of my time, if you really wanna attack me still for some asinine reason, just attack my steam. I'm out, PEACE.

batten down the hatches! we got a ban Abrewin'!

this is the internet

grow up

Shoulda been "The Attention Whore Manifesto" By MattoMarx77

forget, how could've I missed such an opportunity

Oh well, I'll get it next time.

/support
jeez guys hes new give him a break
major hate incoming, locked on target

Badspot

• Administrator
You know, people can jack off to whatever they want, but this kind of sad-sack 'the world is against me' stuff is exactly why I used to ban furries. 

I'm sure OP would cry 'fursecution' if I did that, but he's perfectly happy to paint the entire forum community with an equally broad brush.  Yeah, there are a lot of negative reactions in this thread - as there should be.  You can't just waltz onto a board, blame everyone for the actions of a few individuals, then expect the red carpet to roll out for you and your snowflake syndrome.  And what are these horrible crimes committed against you?  A guy joined your server and clicked on you?  Some people didn't like your intrusive pokemon love RP?  Everyone in the world didn't cater to your mental disorders the same way your court appointed care takers do? 

Your mental problems are your problem - not the rest of the world's. 

-best snip evar-
noedit:
/nosupport
Badspot Joined The Arena
Badspot Railed OP
Badspot Wins, Infotaility.

You know, people can jack off to whatever they want, but this kind of sad-sack 'the world is against me' stuff is exactly why I used to ban furries. 

I'm sure OP would cry 'fursecution' if I did that, but he's perfectly happy to paint the entire forum community with an equally broad brush.  Yeah, there are a lot of negative reactions in this thread - as there should be.  You can't just waltz onto a board, blame everyone for the actions of a few individuals, then expect the red carpet to roll out for you and your snowflake syndrome.  And what are these horrible crimes committed against you?  A guy joined your server and clicked on you?  Some people didn't like your intrusive pokemon love RP?  Everyone in the world didn't cater to your mental disorders the same way your court appointed care takers do? 

Your mental problems are your problem - not the rest of the world's. 
badspat is luv bedpost is lief

now for ten pages of reaction images

now for ten pages of people kissing bad spots ass

He speaks!

Get to the bunker!!