Author Topic: This Forum, and it's people.  (Read 26244 times)

XL SwAt may be crazier than OP, considering he claims that he shares his account with imaginary people

Okay, great, you're forcing me to make a point. I wanna leave, but jeezz. I never stated that I shared my account with an imaginary person, someone else said that in regards from me in the past with an ego.

are you going to leave or keep posting
you said you left
you really like lying don't you

Yeah, no. It's because I just have to make a-- Nope, done, I swear on my grave I'm done.

Okay, great, you're forcing me to make a point. I wanna leave, but jeezz. I never stated that I shared my account with an imaginary person, someone else said that in regards from me in the past with an ego.

yeah my alter ego is giorgio armani bro

I bet you he will post again

Okay, great, you're forcing me to make a point. I wanna leave, but jeezz.
no just dont respond

Why do you people (op and every other last one of you) feel the need to justify and then defend your bannings.

I have never ever sone less then a perm banning on any server i have run. It is not my job to teach lessons, or play some loving customer service game with reviewing my decisions at a later date.
If people are unsociable on my home owned and ran server, then forget you, its a favor to both of us to never ever meet again. You deserve no explaination, nor does the community on your behalf.
Own it, and its not an issue.

snip
Shoulda been "The Attention Whore Manifesto" By MattoMarx77

Holy stuff I missed a lot.
So, since I had a power outage yesterday, I didn't get to make my statements.
Believe it or not, I linked XL SwAt, because I saw Solaria had posted a drama, and seeing as they seem hostile to one another to me, I thought SwAt would find it interesting.
Also, Solaria got the forget out without answering the question whether he thought his bans were reasonable or not, and without providing evidence anyone was doing stuff to him. Quite unfortunate.
I wish I could sage on BLF so I don't have chance of getting yelled at for posting.