Author Topic: This Forum, and it's people.  (Read 26275 times)

This is like, the last thing I'd expect Badspot to post on.

he usually comments on stuff criticising the game or community if its the op who's at fault
also op is a cigarette again

how does badapot deal with that much attention every single time he posts
if i had that many people trying to kiss my ass at once i would probably explode from anxiety
i have this problem on bl servers with me being the host of battlemix and all. even if it is a tiny bit of attention that people give me i still get nervous or roll my eyes so hard they're like the cat in a washing machine

is it just me or do you guys seem to notice that everyone and their loving mother claims to be depressed

Lol I really feel pathetic now
I made a rant post twice as long as badspot's and his is three times as effective

Badspot has done it again

is it just me or do you guys seem to notice that everyone and their loving mother claims to be depressed
That does seem a bit odd. But it seems to me that people who openly and often state that they have depression are just fakers using it for attention (i.e. OP).
People with real depression don't stand on top of their house and yell "I have depression, woe is me! It's all your fault that I'm this way, now give me unconditional love."

this kind of sad-sack 'the world is against me' stuff is exactly why I used to ban furries.

Can we start doing this again?

He probably looks at the majority of his userbase, and goes "What the forget is wrong with these people and why are only they fascinated with my game."

I am pretty surprised that Badspot did post in this thread out of all things.
how does badapot deal with that much attention every single time he posts
if i had that many people trying to kiss my ass at once i would probably explode from anxiety
Yeah. I mean Badspot is right, but it doesn't excuse people going "omg wow badspot smackdown!" or whatever. I understand Badspot runs the place and be should be met with respect, but the forumers don't have to go and praise the hell out of him when he makes a post like that.
Can we start doing this again?
woah rally calm down

I mean, I used to be diagnosed with it, but I overcame it and no longer consider myself depressed. Now and days it's just used to boost that whole special snowflake syndrome.

what was the point of that post

Mah face, also don't got any other pic