bloerch

limes
5 (31.3%)
lemons
7 (43.8%)
both
4 (25%)

Total Members Voted: 16

Author Topic: Lemons or limes?  (Read 959 times)

come on guys this isn't rocket science

but this next question is
if a car used rocket fuel for fuel, would it work?

If a rocket used nitroglycerin would it work???

if op wasn't a bomber guy would it work

will my go kart run on 9 volt batteries

will my go kart run on 9 volt batteries
Yes if you get about a stuffload of them. However you might die in a horrible battery exploding death.
Don't quote me, I'm not an electrician.

Yes if you get about a stuffload of them. However you might die in a horrible battery exploding death.
Don't quote me, I'm not an electrician.

with my knowledge of electricity, i don't think they would just outright explode unless you screwed up the wiring or something

that would be silly

with my knowledge of electricity, i don't think they would just outright explode unless you screwed up the wiring or something

that would be silly
I just feel it'd overheat too fast

that would be silly

If you short a battery and it gets hot enough it can explode. Most just pop and leak but certain types explode.

yeah but it doesn't contain nearly as much chemical energy as Octane so your milage would suck major bads

For the cooking I do, limes have more versatility
But lemons get some love too

I voted both, because my more frequent use of limes isn't due to preference, but just what I cook
« Last Edit: September 10, 2015, 05:56:16 PM by Headcrab Zombie »

I hate actual limes, but I like a few lime flavored things. Lemons are always good though so I vote lemons.

lemons are loving delicious raw
eat that stuff like an orange
« Last Edit: September 10, 2015, 05:56:01 PM by Daswiruch »

When life gives you lemons, say forget you because lemons are disgusting.