In loving memory of 9/11 victims. [Closed]

Author Topic: In loving memory of 9/11 victims. [Closed]  (Read 8709 times)

i honestly forgot it was 9/11 until i saw this post. now i know why my dad was telling me a bunch of conspiracy theories today

innit crazy that 9/11 is never on friday the 13th

fun fact: "allahu akbar" means "for Allah"

Allahu Akbar (Arabic: الله أكبر) is an Islamic phrase, called Takbir in Arabic, meaning "God is greater" or "God is [the] greatest". Allahu Akbar or Allahu Ekber and similar variants may also refer to: Allahu Akbar (anthem), the national anthem of Libya from 1969 to 2011.

Allahu Akbar (Arabic: الله أكبر) is an Islamic phrase, called Takbir in Arabic, meaning "God is greater" or "God is [the] greatest". Allahu Akbar or Allahu Ekber and similar variants may also refer to: Allahu Akbar (anthem), the national anthem of Libya from 1969 to 2011.

Also, it's on the Iraq Flag since 1991

Isn't it funny that we take time to remember the 2000~ victims that died in the collapse of a couple of buildings here in the United States, but not the millions killed in 2 imperialistic wars of aggression in the other half of the world?

Isn't it funny that we take time to remember the 2000~ victims that died in the collapse of a couple of buildings here in the United States, but not the millions killed in 2 imperialistic wars of aggression in the other half of the world?
do you have any idea as to what you're talking about

Well... Millions were killed in the imperialistic wars on the other half of the world. Accomplished nothing, and we pretend its no big deal.

I'm gonna be honest here, feel free to hunt me down if you get butthurt, 9/11 made the US the most Islamaphobic country on the planet. And those effects still haven't really worn off. 9/11 also made the people in this forgeted up country want to hunt down the people who did this, even if we have to invade & kill a few thousand innocent people to do it. Don't get me wrong, 9/11 was horrible, and I'm sorry for the people who died, but I'm surprised 9/11 didn't happen sooner. And I don't get the whole "You take our towers, we hunt you down and kill people along the way (not to mention all the jacked up stuff that also went down in the process)" It's also funny how 90% of Americans remember stuff like Pearl Harbor & 9/11, yet we don't remember that HOLOCAUST we committed against the Native Americans in the 1800s.

are you loving joking me what is this stuff
people cant remember the dead on the day about them but instead about the 2 millions killed on a separate incident?

The Iraq war was a waste of life on all sides, but the Afghanistan war was more justified.

It's also funny how 90% of Americans remember stuff like Pearl Harbor & 9/11, yet we don't remember that HOLOCAUST we committed against the Native Americans in the 1800s.
what the old americans did to the native people was terrible but was nothing like the holocaust

what the old americans did to the native people was terrible but was nothing like the holocaust

It was far worse then a few jew deaths lol

I'm gonna be honest here, feel free to hunt me down if you get butthurt, 9/11 made the US the most Islamaphobic country on the planet. And those effects still haven't really worn off. 9/11 also made the people in this forgeted up country want to hunt down the people who did this, even if we have to invade & kill a few thousand innocent people to do it. Don't get me wrong, 9/11 was horrible, and I'm sorry for the people who died, but I'm surprised 9/11 didn't happen sooner. And I don't get the whole "You take our towers, we hunt you down and kill people along the way (not to mention all the jacked up stuff that also went down in the process)" It's also funny how 90% of Americans remember stuff like Pearl Harbor & 9/11, yet we don't remember that HOLOCAUST we committed against the Native Americans in the 1800s.
and yet native americans get all kinds of benefits and respect now
I've been on vacation for the last week in new mexico and Texas and I will tell you now no one has forgotten about the 1800s

« Last Edit: September 12, 2015, 02:46:26 PM by Satan From Wreck-It-Ralph »

Alright guys, Unfortunately, a flame war has vandalized this good topic and now it is my deep regards that I must lock the topic by 12:00 PM Pacific Coast Time. Please get your posts in before this time. After this time, the post will be locked and you are no longer able to post or quote. We hope you enjoyed this topic as much as I did. Thank you and goodbye.

If you are a lazy bum and don't want to search the time for your zone, this picture will serve handy.