Author Topic: Blockland crashes after deleting music  (Read 2229 times)

Try removing Weapon_WarfarePack and Weapon_Advanced_pack

Try removing Weapon_WarfarePack and Weapon_Advanced_pack
It worked! But now when I load collab city, blockland crashes

Just ends abruptly, nothing special happens at the end.

Try this:

1) Start the server
2) Type trace(1); in your console
3) Load the file
4) Post console.log

Just ends abruptly, nothing special happens at the end.

Try this:

1) Start the server
2) Type trace(1); in your console
3) Load the file
4) Post console.log
Wait, thats wierd. Now blockland wont load the music and the server wont start because of this.

The server seems to start just fine (loaded music/add-ons/etc), but when you start loading it crashes.

The server seems to start just fine (loaded music/add-ons/etc), but when you start loading it crashes.
But that doesnt answer my problem

But that doesnt answer my problem
We can't see exactly where the problem is.

New results after I deleted film bots

Try to disable Brick_AdminMusic

I'm not sure what is causing it.

I'm not sure what is causing it.
Should I try deleting the game cache?

I would back that up in case it doesn't work.

Try to disable Brick_AdminMusic
Clearly, the console.log makes it look like loading Bot_Zombie is the problem. This obviously is not the case because it's a default add-on.
I saw someone with a similar incident not too long ago. The game would just suddenly crash after loading some add-on.
He kept giving us updated console.log files, each one cashing after loading a different add-on. We just kept telling him to delete the add-on that it looked like was causing the crash.
Eventually, though, we hit this same road block: it crashed after loading a default add-on.
We then suggested that he just backup and clear his add-on folder, which fixed the crash issue.

To sum it up: Some add-on you have is causing the crash, but for some reason, the console.log isn't showing it.
I suggest you move (NOT copy) all of your add-ons to a backup folder somewhere else on your computer and see if that fixes the problem.
If it does, then you can slowly add a few add-ons at a time back into your add-ons folder until the problem returns. You can then determine which add-ons is causing the crash.

Yeah, the best way is backing up your folder, and slowly re-add them (1 by 1) and see what could be causing it, most of the time bricks and events should not effect the client when creating a server, not sure about the others.