JCMsergox - Stalking and trying to DDoS me.

Author Topic: JCMsergox - Stalking and trying to DDoS me.  (Read 9215 times)

DISCLAIMER: I DIDN'T KNOW HOW TO UPLOAD MY SCREENSHOTS TO THIS DRAMA POST, SO, I HAVE TO WRITE THIS IN LARGE AND BOLD TEXT TO MAKE YOU READ THIS FIRST. GOT IT? OKAY! You all know of JCMsergox, right? That guy who drama'd me? Well, turns out. He's been lying to you. On that last drama, he said that I banned him for making a D*ck. Well, thats not the truth. Turns out, he made a piss poor joke about the Whale Jizz in Starlow's whale mines. I thought it wasn't funny, and it was pretty offensive. I decided to ban him because it was his time to go on my server and that he wasn't gonna stop this. I didn't take any screen caps of this since I wasn't aware or thinking of Drama at the time. After this, his little friend Vonski kept on being an annoying little sh*tbag by constantly joining my server, and saying "Eww" and then leaving. I banned him, as usual. Then after that, JCM decided to be a creepy little perv and, well, tried to DDoS me. I took a screen cap of that happening, but it was at my other house, and i'm not over there at the time. Anyway, JCMsergox decided to join my server and then he wanted to forget all of my stuff up INTENTIONALLY. Luckily, he was stopped by long ass loading. Anyway, later that night, I was working on my FNaD Multiplayer project until JCMsergox joined AGAIN and then said "What's up cigarette?" and then left. I banned him at this point for good. He is planning to DDoS me sometime. My friend Sparky_78 said he had a Bl_hack tool, which is a big no-no to Blockland. Okay, I've just written all of this to let you know that this guy isn't as what he seems. If this guy comments on this post and says that this is all a lie, he is tricking you. Do not believe on what he says about me. He's trying to misguide you into hating me. Okay, goodbye, everybody.

If you don't know how to upload a screenshot or even attach it then just don't bother.

/neutral until you get screenshots uploaded

/neutral until you get screenshots uploaded

Dude steam is being weird and won't let him upload

what i do is i transfer the steam shots into blockland screenshots an the. Upload them to to BLF from there

Do you expect me to support when I have no idea or context on JCM or OP just because he has an excuse for not providing evidence?

/support

yeah, Sparky doesnt have the ability to make logical decisions.

and hes also sticks up for stuffbags.

JCM isn't even capable of DDoS.

JCM isn't even capable of DDoS.
EDIT:
I should also mention the fact 2 years ago, one of your best friends became really mature, then you start acting like a pure starfish ever since like him. You also act like a bigger starfish to sugar as well.
Also, usually when you hear people online say they can hack, they aren't always telling the truth. Didn't somebody confront you about how you acted before?
Now, you could have changed, since i don't really play Blockland anymore.

your proclamation of supporting the OP is now considered bias and irrelevant with this post.

That's not an excuse, you can easily do print screen or get lightshot, which is what I use.

/support
oh yeah instantly support even though theres no real evidence! oh yeah, that doesnt matter because you are his friend

oh yeah instantly support even though theres no real evidence! oh yeah, that doesnt matter because you are his friend
Like on every drama, the OP creator will get his friends with forums accounts to support it.
gg no re

Like on every drama, the OP creator will get his friends with forums accounts to support it.
gg no re
only like 2 dramas a month do that