Author Topic: JCMsergox - Stalking and trying to DDoS me.  (Read 9214 times)

http://tinypic.com/r/2nlfvxv/8
I don't know if that worked, but he stole 8bitcube's house and re-named "Nudeman's base".

Holy hot DAMN..... Where do I begin?
First of all, I joined your server with the intention of apologizing for past events. It was quite immature of me, to be honest. But I left after seeing there were a stuff load of files I needed to download.
Second of all, I never asked Vonski to annoy you. It was a short time after you banned me and we both hated eachother's guts.
Third of all, I only joined your server about 3 times over the course of 2 days, and yes, was stoppwed by a "long-ass loading".
Fourth of all, if you hack my BL_ID, Badspot will completely and utterly forget your stuff up, so RIP you and Sparky's Ten dollars.
Fifth of all, How exactly am I being a "Creepy little perv"....?
Sixth of all, wheres your proof of all this?

http://tinypic.com/r/2nlfvxv/8
I don't know if that worked, but he stole 8bitcube's house and re-named "Nudeman's base".
Damnit it didn't work

First of all, I joined your server with the intention of apologizing for past events.
Then why did you say you were gonna forget all of my stuff up?

Then why did you say you were gonna forget all of my stuff up?
And when did I say this?

/support
You're friends with the OP, so of course you're instantly going to do that.

Proof?

*Crickets chirp*

Thought so.
I took a screen-cap of it. But it was at my other house, and I F12'd it too. However, Steam was being finicky with me and it wouldn't let me upload it and put it on tinypic.

I took a screen-cap of it. But it was at my other house, and I F12'd it too. However, Steam was being finicky with me and it wouldn't let me upload it and put it on tinypic.
Then go to your other house and upload this.

I've never seen someone so persistent to defend themselves to the point where their posts outnumber everyone else's

That's not an excuse, you can easily do print screen or get lightshot, which is what I use.
If you're taking screenshots via Steam (F12), then they all go into a screenshot folder in your Steam folder.
You can access them like normal files and upload them to an image hoster, like Imgur or Photobucket.

I've never seen someone so persistent to defend themselves to the point where their posts outnumber everyone else's
100$ to whoever thinks this will escalate into a war?
Okay, not that i'm trying to start one, but I might have accidentally.

stuff.