JCMsergox - Stalking and trying to DDoS me.

Author Topic: JCMsergox - Stalking and trying to DDoS me.  (Read 9220 times)

If this guy comments on this post and says that this is all a lie, he is tricking you. Do not believe on what he says about me. He's trying to misguide you into hating me.
1. You tell the viewer, “Don’t believe him, he is lying.” which sounds pretty suspicious.
2. No proof whatsoever.
3. No witnesses who can verify this.
Grade : F+ (52)
Poorly Written Drama.
Also, you could just PGUp to and screenshot that.
Also, I know you and I’ve seen your server, you are immature as forget and your admins are terrible and sabotage each others’s buildings.

1. You tell the viewer, “Don’t believe him, he is lying.” which sounds pretty suspicious.
2. No proof whatsoever.
Poorly Written Drama.
Also, I know you and I’ve seen your server, you are immature as forget and your admins are terrible and sabotage each others’s buildings.
Hes trying to manipulate.
 99% of his drama is false

Hes trying to manipulate.
 99% of his drama is false

Exactly, I don’t know why anyone would believe this idiot. This is one of the most poorly written dramas I have ever seen.

:NOEDIT
I mean, look at my age, damn it!! Im 13.

I've learned general coding at the age of 11 (I was pretty bad at it but I learned some stuff), you can't always judge things by age.

Complete Horse stuff. I dont have any hacks whatsoever, thats beyond my programming capabilities.
I'm basically asking him to show proof saying you have the dll.

Sorry if I sound like an starfish here, I'm trying to make a point

Exactly, I don’t know why anyone would believe this idiot. This is one of the most poorly written dramas I have ever seen.
I feel like my rep is still damaged being drama'd by complete idiots, even if they make no sense at all.

Sorry if I sound like an starfish here, I'm trying to make a point
I didnt even know dll hacks were even possible anymore, with improved cyber security and all that.
Even if I did, rest assured Id never have a reason to use one.
Sorry if this sounds edgy, its the truth.

I feel like my rep is still damaged being drama'd by complete idiots, even if they make no sense at all.
This drama didn't change your rep, but your posts did, in my opinion.

I didnt even know dll hacks were even possible anymore, with improved cyber security and all that.
Even if I did, rest assured Id never have a reason to use one.
Sorry if this sounds edgy, its the truth.
i get the feeling your trying to act humble but failing

you are immature as forget
2. No proof whatsoever.
Poorly Written Drama.
as if giving "grades" for dramas arent immature enough, professor regirock..? seriously, this isnt a loving school board.

as if giving "grades" for dramas arent immature enough, professor regirock..? seriously, this isnt a loving school board.
nah we need more people pointing out the problems in these poorly written dramas
or we at least need how to drama v2

nah we need more people pointing out the problems in these poorly written dramas
or we at least need how to drama v2
you dont have to give 'professional grades' as if youre some paid teacher in a science class like regirock did. its not necessary, and it doesnt help either.

you dont have to give 'professional grades' as if youre some paid teacher in a science class like regirock did. its not necessary, and it doesnt help either.
No I forgot to mention that the grade was unnecessary. What regirock pointed out was true, but it kinda was stating the obvious.

It's condescending to do so