ITT BLF IS PISSED THE forget OFF

Author Topic: ITT BLF IS PISSED THE forget OFF  (Read 8239 times)

what the forget chill out dude...

ARE YOU loving KIDDING ME MAN
RAGEQUIT TRIES TO CHILL OUT AND HE MELTS THE loving ICE CAP
GLOBAL WARMING MORE LIKE forget THIS GAY EARTH
AAGAGAGAGG

flip
HOW DARE YOU loving FLIP THIS YOU forget. I WILL SKULL forget YOU UNTIL YOUR SKULL HAS A BIG GAPING HOLE IN ITS CRANIUM. forget YOU.

HOW DARE YOU loving FLIP THIS YOU forget. I WILL SKULL forget YOU UNTIL YOUR SKULL HAS A BIG GAPING HOLE IN ITS CRANIUM. forget YOU.
forget OFF YOU loving ASS monday I WILL FIND YOUR FAMILY AND BEAT THE stuff OUT OF EVERY SINGLE ONE IN YOURS HOUSE. GET THE loving forget OUT YOU ASSWIPE

forget the everything!!!
This is a letter I have planned on writing for some time, a letter that I think is extremely important and one that sincerely must be heeded if we are to undo the damage caused by Ghost Man. Let's review the errors in Ghost's statements in order. First, Ghost's delusional, lawless programs of Gleichschaltung hurt the pocketbooks of working families. There's something I've observed about him. Namely, he may not know how to spell “syncategorematically”, but he obviously knows how to cause a marked deterioration in our literature, amusements, and social conduct. I've further observed that Ghost drops the names of famous people whenever possible. That makes him sound smarter than he really is and obscures the fact that to believe that Ghost's conclusions are good for the environment, human rights, and baby seals is to deceive ourselves.

Many people lie. Ghost, however, lies with such ease it's troubling. My fantasy is to immerse myself in the grandeur and greatness of the pre-Ghost world, a world in which it was unfathomable that anyone could desire to commit acts of immorality, dishonesty, and treason. As you've no doubt gathered, realizing such a fantasy requires leading Ghost to resipiscence. His primary goal is to marginalize the traditions and truths upon which our nation's greatness sits. All of his other objectives are secondary to this one supreme purpose. That's why you must always remember that Ghost finds it convenient to blame all of society's woes on frowsy, impetuous imbeciles. Doing so fits with the rest of his populist sloganeering and takes less intellectual effort than investigating the structural factors and material practices that may in fact be the true reason that Ghost once tried convincing me that matters of racial justice should enter a period of “benign neglect”. Does he think I was born yesterday? I mean, it seems pretty obvious that if there's one thing that Ghost is good at, it's spreading the germs of hatred, of discord and jealously, of dissolution and decomposition.

I recently received some mail in which the writer stated, “Eventually, Ghost will pull out all stops in his ignominious drive to spawn a society in which those with the most deviant lifestyle, undiplomatic behavior, or personal failures are given the most by the government.” I included that quote not because it is exceptional in any way but rather because it is typical of much of the mail I receive. I included it to show you that I'm not the only one who thinks that he claims that he is a master of precognition, psychokinesis, remote viewing, and other undeveloped human capabilities. I would say that that claim is 70% folderol, 20% twaddle, and 10% another sanguinary attempt to stir up class hatred. Now that I've been exposed to his rejoinders I must admit that I don't completely understand them. Perhaps I need to get out more. Or perhaps we should use our words to create understanding and progress, not hatred and division. That's too big of a subject to get into here so let me instead discuss how if a cogent, logical argument entered Ghost's brain, no doubt a concussion would result.

It's not just that most intemperate, depraved scaramouches lost interest in their own future long before they joined Ghost's lynch mob but also that if we briefly prescind from the main point of this letter we can focus on how I must admit that I've read only a small fraction of Ghost's causeries. (As a well-known aphorism states, it is not necessary to eat all of an apple to learn that it is rotten.) Nevertheless, I've read enough of Ghost's causeries to know that I experience bestial horror whenever I ponder the rising tide of pompous, tyrannical pinheads. Sad, but true. And it'll only get worse if Ghost finds a way to insult my intelligence. Although some ribald slubberdegullions reluctantly concede that I don't much care to share the same planet as Ghost, they invariably deny that what Ghost is doing is not an innocent, recreational sort of thing. It is a criminal activity; it is an immoral activity; it is a socially destructive activity; and it is a profoundly diversivolent activity. I respect his apologues, although “Ghost” has now become part of my vocabulary. Whenever I see someone causing people to betray one another and hate one another, I tell him or her to stop “Ghost-ing”.

If we look beyond Ghost's delusions of grandeur, we see that he and his buddies are, by nature, brutal gutter-bloods. Not only can that nature not be changed by window-dressing or persiflage, but Ghost likes to posture as a guardian of virtue and manners. However, when it comes right down to it, what he is pushing is both hidebound and randy. Okay, now it's time to offend a few people. Actually, I hope not to offend anyone, although thanks to Ghost's putrid, voluble squibs, only contumelious, bleeding-heart treacherous-types now get to drive the bus, and they're driving it right off the cliff. Before we hit bottom, we should ponder how faddism is dangerous. Ghost's muddleheaded version of it is doubly so.

While Ghost avers that little green men live on Mars, reality dictates otherwise. Actually, if you want a real dose of reality, look at how Ghost's henchmen have tried, sometimes successfully and sometimes not, to cater to the basest instincts of disgraceful nonentities. What typically stymies them in this quest is their failure to consider the fact that by brainwashing his assistants with nihilism, Ghost makes them easy to lead, easy to program, and easy to enslave. I want to provide ordinary people with the theoretical and methodological tools needed to critically brown townyze Ghost's ravings from a sociological perspective. That may seem simple enough, but if we fail in our task of putting to rest hostile and love-crazed proposed social programs such as Ghost's, then he will condemn children to a life of drugs, gangs, drinking, rape, incest, verbal abuse, physical abuse, and a number of other horrors. A characteristic shared by all of Ghost's peevish, malign sound bites is that they alienate Ghost's friends and embitter his enemies, but I won't linger on that. I sometimes joke about how Ghost is known for fabricating evidence. But seriously, Ghost coins polysyllabic neologisms to make his surmises sound like they're actually important. In fact, his treatises are filled to the brim with words that have yet to appear in any accepted dictionary.

Ghost's klatch of base-minded, cullionly bigamists appears to be growing in number. I surely pray that this is brown townogous to the flare-up of a candle just before extinction, yet I keep reminding myself that Ghost has an uncanny knack for making evil appear good and good appear evil. Don't make the mistake of thinking otherwise. Ghost does, and that's why I'll tell you what we need to do about all the craziness he is mongering. We need to treat the disease, not the symptoms. If you fear that Ghost's goofy, uppish précis are leading toward the downfall of society, then pull out your doomsday prep list: things are about to get a lot worse. I say this because the last time I heard Ghost ramble on in his characteristically bibulous blather he said something about wanting to preach hatred. I feel sorry for the human race when I hear stuff like that.

As far as I'm concerned, we must challenge Bonapartism and thereby create the possibility of justice and fairness in our society. This is a terrible and awesome responsibility—a crushing responsibility. However, if we stick together we can can show the world that Ghost will stretch credulity beyond the breaking point before you know it. Alas, this is not a tinfoil-hat conspiracy theory. It is cold, hard fact. A related fact is that we must stand united as free, sovereign individuals and demonstrate conclusively that Ghost is absolutely, definitely, indisputably froward. Disguised in this drollery is an important message: If you've read any of the bad-tempered, money-grubbing slop that Ghost has concocted, you'll certainly recall Ghost's description of his plan to subjugate persons of culture, refinement, and learning to blinkered scroungers. If you haven't read any of it, well, all you really need to know is that Ghost turns his back on our most heartfelt pleas for mercy. Even so, I have a soft spot for industrial-strength, peccable miscreants: a bog not too far from here.

Ghost attracts acrimonious recidivists to his crew by telling them that genocide, slavery, racism, and the systematic oppression, degradation, and exploitation of most of the world's people are all completely justified. I suppose the people to whom he tells such things just want to believe lies that make them feel intellectually and spiritually superior to others. Whether or not that's the case, Ghost's brethren often reverse the normal process of interpretation. That is, they value the unsaid over the said, the obscure over the clear. I would like to put forth the possibility that if history follows its course, it should be evident that it is of vital importance that we change the world for the better. It is a matter of life and death, a road either to safety or to ruin. That's why I avow that there are two essential characteristics of Ghost's dissertations that are indisputable. Firstly, they are a product of gross syncretism in that they combine Chekism and despotism. Secondly, they are a tool for plunging us into the vortex of yahooism. The worst part of Ghost's dissertations is that they do little to raise understanding about how our freedom to create new and affirmative conceptions of the self is not merely something desirable in theory. This freedom must be protected and promoted by actions—and not just words—if we are to establish a supportive—rather than an intimidating—atmosphere for offering public comment. We must start by acknowledging that I, not being one of the many mudslinging, intransigent menaces of this world, don't care what others say about Ghost. He's still deplorable, supercilious, and he intends to seize control over where we eat, sleep, socialize, and associate with others.

Should we sit back and let Ghost bar workers from participation in the social totality as fully developing individuals, or should we take the lemons that he's handing us and make lemonade? That choice sure sounds like a no-brainer to me. People often get the impression that impolitic, satanic junkies and Ghost's menials are separate entities. Not so. When one catches cold, the other sneezes. As proof, note that Ghost's cabal loves perverting human instincts by suppressing natural, feral constraints and encouraging abnormal patterns of behavior. This is nothing less than a betrayal of the many by the few. Ghost Man is changing beyond belief our country's entire national spirit, its philosophy, values, and standards and thereby denying the legitimacy of those who place blame where it belongs—in the hands of Ghost and his sick emissaries. Since I don't have anything more to say on that subject, I'll politely get off my soapbox now.

loving forget TITTIES DAMN JEWS DID 9/11 loving HELL WHY DID YOU DO THIS stuff TO MY SWAMP TRYING TO KILL THE ELF'S IN THE loving stuffBOWS forget HELL FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

ALLAHU AKBAR
ALLAHU AKBAR
ALLAHU AKBAR
ALLAHU AKBAR
ALLAHU AKBAR

forget This stuff
forgetforgetforgetforgetforgetforgetforgetforgetforgetforgetforgetforgetforgetforgetforgetforgetforgetforgetforgetforgetforgetforgetforgetFKforgetforgetforgetforgetforgetforgetforgetforgetforgetforgetforgetforgetforgetforgetforgetforgetforgetforgetforgetforgetforgetforgetforgetforgetFUUCCKforgetforgetforgetforgetforgetforgetforget[/b]

Users were banned for this thread

forget THIS stuff IM BUMPING THIS stuff forget HUSSAIN ASS BITCH NIG NOG EGG NOG TROUPL