Poll

Environment saving/loading?

yah
50 (98%)
naw
1 (2%)

Total Members Voted: 50

Author Topic: [Server] Autosaver - [Version 3.0.0] - Javascript version??!!! (tba)  (Read 30887 times)

Looks really good. Code is structured and all old things are removed. You did a great job.

bump
I feel that this addon didn't get enough attention

is there an option to disable all announcements and just have it run in the background?

is there an option to disable all announcements and just have it run in the background?
Announce (true) - Announces any autosaver stuff into the chat. Console will always echo and log the time of the autosaver messages.

If you want to remove it from echoing, sorry, I did not make that an option.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2017, 09:13:36 PM by Kyuande »

Going to bump this.

Planned feature: Environment saving/loading
What do you guys think?

would be neat esp for server resets, but keep it optional. would be nice if it saved directly into the save file instead of a separate file, but its probably easier to do it that way.

hm, I could store it into the save file since my autosaver is the only thing loading the files (optional)

I was actually thinking of making the option to load them when the server launches based on what they set it to, and using a command to save the environment to a folder and then load it at their will using another command

Some progress coming soon :) I know there's a lot more bricks for the golden gate bridge but ran into a weird issue with loading at the moment

Does it work well with a 400k city?

The only thing you need now is to overload the current save and load system and make this the default one.

Some progress coming soon :) I know there's a lot more bricks for the golden gate bridge but ran into a weird issue with loading at the moment

oops this is slightly my fault

oops this is slightly my fault
yeah but I had to rewrite it anyway, it reads the file fine but when a new brick is created it auto-deletes and I have no idea why

yeah but I had to rewrite it anyway, it reads the file fine but when a new brick is created it auto-deletes and I have no idea why

Have you tried your add-on on vanilla installation? Also, do a trace, as that might unravel some info of why it is happening.

%brick.plant();
%brick.isPlanted = 1;
reverse order but you need to do those two, in the brick creation make sure isPlanted =1; then call plant

Have you tried your add-on on vanilla installation? Also, do a trace, as that might unravel some info of why it is happening.
Trace comes up with nothing good. It creates the first 30k bricks correctly (like in the image), then after that it just randomly stops creating bricks.

%brick.plant();
%brick.isPlanted = 1;
reverse order but you need to do those two, in the brick creation make sure isPlanted =1; then call plant
During brick creation isPlanted is already true before planting it. Maybe I should put isPlanted afterwards and then plant it.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2018, 10:24:30 PM by Kyuande »