Author Topic: My vehicle crashes Blockland  (Read 1019 times)

you can open the file and see if it has some code in it, something with a looping structure

and are you sure it isn't the model? try using the model that works but with the names changed to how you have it right now

I'll see if that works

But yeah, I think it has something to do with the model, because when I exported it, the empties moved out in front of the car.

It might be a little easier to get down to the problem your modified version is causing if you give us a copy of your modified version.

How do I do that?
Also, if you don't know how to do something as simple as look for a "loop", it's probably best you try not to modify add-ons yourself so that you can avoid situations like this in the future.
Not trying to call you stupid or anything, it'd just be best if you learn a bit more about developing add-ons before trying to modify one.

to be fair, I don't know much about models but I am confident in my abilities to make addons

I don't think one should be limited from changing the model of something if they don't know exactly how a loop or a switch statement functions

It might be a little easier to get down to the problem your modified version is causing if you give us a copy of your modified version.

No problem

I'm guess the problem either is from the ghetto re-coding I did, or the vehicle's collision, because the when I export to dts, the empties relocate to outside the vehicle itself

I still need a stupid amount of help I need so much help D: