Brickitect & Serings harass chewer

Author Topic: Brickitect & Serings harass chewer  (Read 31282 times)

probably because you do it just to do it
um. what? so what higher purpose do you serve then?

oh of course
i don't recognise you at all bud, i feel like you're just confusing people who make fun of you in general

taboo was actually the victim all along. damn
if you want to show me where i was "pointlessly hostile", then go for it

i was never "pointlessly hostile" in here; if anything i was just treated with pointless hostility
Oh, and don't misunderstand me, it's not that I didn't understand your post, I was making fun of how you're needlessly trying to act like a tough guy. Like, seriously, I read your post and had a mental picture of you pouting with your hands on your hips. Sit the hell down, lol.

this to you doesn't seem like pointless hostility? you dont see anything in here that may trigger the usual forum goer?

um. what? so what higher purpose do you serve then?
i don't recognise you at all bud, i feel like you're just confusing people who make fun of you in general
i think you're actually trolling now

i was right tho, he actually spent $10 just to argue more lol

i think you're actually trolling now
so what higher purpose do you serve then?
if you can't answer this simple question, why should i take you seriously

i was right tho, he actually spent $10 just to argue more lol
i have stuff to work on

this to you doesn't seem like pointless hostility? you dont see anything in here that may trigger the usual forum goer?
the "usual" forum goer? i wouldn't think so, broadly speaking people here typically know how to identify goofing around
i already admit that i overestimated enn's ability to understand that and that it was mistake, but beyond that i don't see anything really noteworthy

Tab, if you have stuff to work on why are you bothering to argue? That doesn't look like working on stuff to me.

Taboo really isn't trolling,

his mentally is that "I am always superior" grip

this is a generic ban reason that's been copy-pasted for me like 3 times now, but it doesn't really mean anything

"I'm just a total loving starfish and a waste of space, why did I get banned??"

if you can't answer this simple question, why should i take you seriously
because it's a stupid question presented by a stupid person

the "usual" forum goer? i wouldn't think so, broadly speaking people here typically know how to identify goofing around
i already admit that i overestimated enn's ability to understand that and that it was mistake, but beyond that i don't see anything really noteworthy
you were being passive aggressive and you know it

i'm guessing it's what caused the 9 page argument

i already admit that i overestimated enn's ability to understand that
what? the ability to understand and accept that someones claiming hes trying to be a tough guy? calling people tough guys in a negative context and then apologizing beacause "you expected too much of him" like he doesn't have the sufficient mental capacity to accept your insults as fact doesn't strike you as pointlessly hostile?

Tab, if you have stuff to work on why are you bothering to argue? That doesn't look like working on stuff to me.
because there's an entire forum here, are you kidding

i'm guessing it's what caused the 9 page argument
maybe? i dunno, it mostly just seems to be people "wahh problem user"

"I'm just a total loving starfish and a waste of space, why did I get banned??"
ironic

because it's a stupid question presented by a stupid person
so you admit that you are you being hypocritical and that you too were responding "for the sake of it"
well, i'm glad we got that out of the way, at least

you were being passive aggressive and you know it
not really? i was making a joke, like even if i worded it badly you really sperged out

what? the ability to understand and accept that someones claiming hes trying to be a tough guy? calling people tough guys in a negative context and then apologizing beacause "you expected too much of him" like he doesn't have the sufficient mental capacity to accept your insults as fact doesn't strike you as pointlessly hostile?
hostile? sure, of course. but not any more pointless than any other hostility around here. if it was utterly unjustified being a jerk to someone who's, well, not trying to be a tough guy, then sure that'd be pointless hostility worth reprimand.

im really confused on why you thought i was trying to be a tough guy in the first place