Author Topic: 24/7 Landocraft Modded Minecraft Server (ModPack Requests Open)  (Read 1212 times)

Old thread is here.

Moved from Games because:
1. Off-topic is generally more browsed, meaning it can reach more players.
2. Servers have done it already so really we're just following the trend.

Here's a quote from the old post, new OP coming soonish.
I'm actually hosting lando's pack for him right now! Transferring the old map (or any part of it) is pretty much impossible, so we're starting anew.
It's 24/7 and on a dedicated server, here's the specs are in this post (to summarize, it's good).

Get the modpack (copy/paste this into the search bar of the technic launcher) -
http://www.technicpack.net/modpack/landocraft.716484
The server ip is:
142.4.214.53:30000

hire mother base, we shoot people for dollars

hire Red Mesa, we sell weaponry

Server is fun but I haven't seen anyone on in the past couple days of playing.

Not to mention I've slowly been learning these big mods step by step with no one to help lol. But I've been doing pretty decent making a very modern/contemporary house and using the wikis whenever I'm bored to read up on them.

Messes I was literally on an hour ago and I kept asking you who you where and you never replied. oh btw have you made a moon base yet

Server is fun but I haven't seen anyone on in the past couple days of playing.

Not to mention I've slowly been learning these big mods step by step with no one to help lol. But I've been doing pretty decent making a very modern/contemporary house and using the wikis whenever I'm bored to read up on them.
sorry i wouldve helped but i havent had time to hop on

I find myself playing on this server almost every night alone because I never see anyone else on. I like playing with a bunch of mods but If I had to make a request, something to make mobs stop spawning in my house even though there is a metric forget-ton of light. Also Chisel crashes me every time I try to use a glass block, glass pane, iron bars, or automation blocks. Now we all know the default glass sucks ass and the clear glass from Tinker's Workshop is completely transparent and looks like stuff too. A way to resolve that would be nice as those are pretty important blocks.

I'd also recommend decocraft, betterchests (or any other mod that allows you to make bigger capacity chests) and clearing out any of the mods you don't necessarily care for since all the incompatibilities probably add up.

That being said, we should get some more people on here as well as maybe a map restart (since I don't really see anyone playing anyways)

I find myself playing on this server almost every night alone because I never see anyone else on. I like playing with a bunch of mods but If I had to make a request, something to make mobs stop spawning in my house even though there is a metric forget-ton of light. Also Chisel crashes me every time I try to use a glass block, glass pane, iron bars, or automation blocks. Now we all know the default glass sucks ass and the clear glass from Tinker's Workshop is completely transparent and looks like stuff too. A way to resolve that would be nice as those are pretty important blocks.

I'd also recommend decocraft, betterchests (or any other mod that allows you to make bigger capacity chests) and clearing out any of the mods you don't necessarily care for since all the incompatibilities probably add up.

That being said, we should get some more people on here as well as maybe a map restart (since I don't really see anyone playing anyways)
my friend ketch hated to play it and also we killed ourselves while playing with explosive miniguns so i don't think i'll be hopping on anymore