Author Topic: Prodigy Recruitment Challenge  (Read 4856 times)

Prodigy needs members, simple as that. So what me and Ecstasy have decided to do is host a server. This server is a Sniper Deathmatch. While players are playing on this server, I will be selecting people who I think stand out from the crowd in terms of skill to join Prodigy. Now this server is mainly for fun however, and it does not revolve around the clan. I am just using it to recruit while others have fun. The server will be up from 5:18 PM EST, to 12:30 PM EST.

I highly suggest hosting dedicated.

please tell me you're all named after drugs

do i have to make a new forum account and put prodigy in it

wait, prodigy is still a thing?

I'm having a problem, i'm trying to change my profile pic on blockland forums but it's not doing so.

I'm having a problem, i'm trying to change my profile pic on blockland forums but it's not doing so.
"it's not working" isn't enough info for anyone to help you

cool clan with level-headed members

lsd threatens to ddos and hack people pretty much at the drop of a hat

i banned him from port's server the other day and he came back on a different key, 'ominously' put the server's ISP's address in chat, and then immediately left thinking he wouldnt get banned again

lsd threatens to ddos and hack people pretty much at the drop of a hat

i banned him from port's server the other day and he came back on a different key, 'ominously' put the server's ISP's address in chat, and then immediately left thinking he wouldn't get banned again

You guys wanna start your drama again here? Thats fine, but please note: Bushido and others hate our clan because of some drama that started from "DragonoidSlayer's" post, Prodigy Effects is innocent but someone else has his BL key and did this to his account, he left his phone at a friends house with his email available, displaying his BL key in another inbox. DO THE MATH GUYS!

cool clan with level-headed members

Sorry, but says the one that kept on hating on the chat bar, bro pls. :P

DO THE MATH GUYS!
hey um
we never knew that your friend was dumb enough to let out his phone which has his bl key

oh no im convinced dragonoid did something stupid and left himself vulnerable to a big dumb prank

i don't like you because you routinely wander into servers and immediately tried to browbeat people into getting your way by throwing out bullstuff cliches and empty threats

the rest of the clan i have pretty much no opinion on besides my disdain for trickshotters in general but you in particular are a piece of stuff and skill evidently agrees