Author Topic: Prodigy Recruitment Challenge  (Read 4871 times)

hey um
we never knew that your friend was dumb enough to let out his phone which has his bl key

I never knew too until I found out the whole story, guys, please. Effects is awesome, he's just like the others once you give him a chance seriously, just get to know the guy. He just wanted to start a "Sniping Trickshot Clan". It's not a crime to start a clan guys! But that whole "EFFECTS IS A HACKER" thing is all a misunderstanding that started by another friend that got a hold of his phone and his key, someone caught wind of a "HACKING" rumor. Starting breaking out pictures and possibly recordings/videos, dragon got caught up in the mix, they all made an article together. And someone, framed... My friend is innocent guys, just like we are. I know I may have said a few harsh things to some users out of frustration, but you guys gotta see this from the other picture and not the biased perspective.

oh, guys, it's all a misunderstanding...

they were framed...

we should have believed them this entire time...

it was me that was biased, i should have never banned anyone for explicitly threatening someone with hacking under the pretense of intimidation and then coming back half an hour later, after having been banned on a different account, with a bogus street name and address as if i was trying to imply i was dangerous and should be listened to...

... ... ... ... ... ... ...
« Last Edit: September 19, 2015, 08:49:27 PM by Bushido »

oh no im convinced dragonoid did something stupid and left himself vulnerable to a big dumb prank

i don't like you because you routinely wander into servers and immediately tried to browbeat people into getting your way by throwing out bullstuff cliches and empty threats

the rest of the clan i have pretty much no opinion on besides my disdain for trickshotters in general but you in particular are a piece of stuff and skill evidently agrees

I can totally see from your point-of-view understanding your hate on that. I really can't explain... why we do what we do?... But I try to keep myself distant from any sticky situations, im a good guy.

you are a walking talking stereotype

oh, guys, it's all a misunderstanding...

they were framed...

we should have believed them this entire time...

it was me that was biased, i should have never banned anyone for explicitly threatening someone with hacking under the pretense of intimidation and then coming back half an hour later, after having been banned on a different account, with a bogus street name and address as if i was trying to imply i was dangerous and should be listened to...

... ... ... ... ... ... ...
You checkmated me there Bush, I know an apology won't do any good for this situation here. All I can say and I mean it, I have VERY SERIOUS anger issues and ADD, it runs through my family (I'm just telling it like it is) and I cannot help it with my outbursts of rage. I apologize to anyone I may have offended but I get upset really really easily.    :(

go get therapy and disconnect your internet until you're finished

I'd join but i'm afraid I'm so good that you'd ddos me for beating you

I'd join but i'm afraid I'm so good that you'd ddos me for beating you

No, I just got a little too carried away in that argument.

But I try to keep myself distant from any sticky situations, im a good guy.

Prodigy Effects is innocent but someone else has his BL key and did this to his account, he left his phone at a friends house with his email available, displaying his BL key in another inbox. DO THE MATH GUYS!
I always keep seeing this kind of excuse.

I have a script that bans anybody with prodigy in their names.

No, I just got a little too carried away in that argument.

Sorry, I don't want to take the chance

I have a script that bans anybody with prodigy in their names.
that's not good enough. you never know who might be one of them without it in their name. I just have a script that bans everyone who comes into my server. like, every single person. it's not picky
it even bans me, so I just stopped hosting. but that's arguably the best solution I've had so far. do you know how many of these people I've had join my servers since I stopped hosting them? zilch

that's not good enough. you never know who might be one of them without it in their name. I just have a script that bans everyone who comes into my server. like, every single person. it's not picky
it even bans me, so I just stopped hosting. but that's arguably the best solution I've had so far. do you know how many of these people I've had join my servers since I stopped hosting them? zilch
I was getting really pissed off since these guys came and instead of stoping hosting I just straight up killed myself. Haven't had a problem since.