Native American boy pulled from class due to Mohawk

Author Topic: Native American boy pulled from class due to Mohawk  (Read 2453 times)

today we learned that you cant read or count
Everyone knows that every post made on this forum actually counts for eight and a half, silly.

today we also learned that you don't know what a hyperbole is

today i learned i'm not allowed to exaggerate

today we also learned that you don't know what a hyperbole is
or i know them so well that my post actually is one

checkmate

or i know them so well that my post actually is one

checkmate
i'll forgetin cut you

schools have this for everyone, at least where i'm at. no mohawks or really bright hair or really long sideburns and other stuff like that

plus mohawks are attention grabbing hairstyles
I have to agree really.
Sure, it's nice to show pride in your culture by adopting a traditional hairstyle, but it's not exactly a religious/cultural requirement of your heritage, so you should have considered your school policy first.

It's not like a Sikh being reprimanded for wearing a turban.

I'm sorry Ragequit but you got owned.

How does the school handle fade cuts or wannabe teenage marines with high and tights??

That's a forgetin short ass mohawk to necessitate him needing to get a haircut

How does the school handle fade cuts or wannabe teenage marines with high and tights??

hopefully with a scholarship and a pat on the back ,':^)

I have to agree really.
Sure, it's nice to show pride in your culture by adopting a traditional hairstyle, but it's not exactly a religious/cultural requirement of your heritage, so you should have considered your school policy first.

It's not like a Sikh being reprimanded for wearing a turban.
Well it's apart of their life style, its a stupid standard that serves no other purpose other than just because.

It would be like getting conquered by the Romans. You can look, act, or do as you did before being conquered as you are now required to look, act, dress like a roman and do roman stuff. Such is imperialism.

This is just elementary schools being tight asses on how children look. They'll reprimand anyone that has "unusual" hair, or even dyed hair.

That is bullstuff. People need to quit worrying about others and start worrying about themselves.

That is bullstuff. People need to quit worrying about others and start worrying about themselves.
If this little Jakobe's ethnic heritage isn't suppressed by his white captors it won't be long before he's sneaking in a tomahawk to school, and then the blame will be on those who had to power to stop him and didn't.

If this little Jakobe's ethnic heritage isn't suppressed by his white captors it won't be long before he's sneaking in a tomahawk to school, and then the blame will be on those who had to power to stop him and didn't.
"For show and tell, I brought in my collection of scalps".

lol actually the oposite is happening all around the world