Is Clubstep revoke on sight in game?

Author Topic: Is Clubstep revoke on sight in game?  (Read 4581 times)

honestly, banning clubstep isnt going to work. All he does when hes banned is throw $10 at his computer and come back. Hes like the hydra of blockland, as soon as you ban one account 2 more pop up.
So he should just be allowed to run amok?

'stolen credit card' is big talk from a 14 year old moron. any person with a brian would've immediately cancelled their credit card if they lost it or notice fraudulent purchases on their account. the most likely of the scenarios is that he's using his parents credit cards

Still applies. I highly doubt most kids have totally free access to their parents' cards

'stolen credit card' is big talk from a 14 year old moron. any person with a brian would've immediately cancelled their credit card if they lost it or notice fraudulent purchases on their account. the most likely of the scenarios is that he's using his parents credit cards
It's more common than you think.
Old people can often have a poor track on their money, and so can some people with a lot of money (you don't notice $10 when you're buying cat-food for more), as well as people who just generally don't look at their bank accounts.

We've had credit/debit-card thieves before on the forums.

We've had credit/debit-card thieves before on the forums.

okiver was around the same age, as well

why not let him give badspot more money? all he does is annoy people for 10 seconds and then get revoked again. its laughably pathetic
Lol, yes.

So he should just be allowed to run amok?
No, What im saying is that banning does nothing against him. Hell just come back.

Badspot should just fill the game with ads like those in sketchy download sites for players that aren't welcomed to the game because of malicious activities.

badspot didnt want any more drama topics on this thats why he said if you see him, to PM him

Banned.  When this guy shows up again, just PM or email me directly and I'll take care of it.

you even quoted it in the OP what the forget

badspot didnt want any more drama topics on this thats why he said if you see him, to PM him

look who made the topic

Not sure if that's a feature of PayPal, but it might be.
If it is though, he'd only be able to deny a purchase when someone buys it from Blockland.us.

And they could just buy it through Steam, where you don't need PayPal, you just make a payment straight from a debit/credit card, or through Steam Wallet cards.
block pay pal accounts, and then block ip, and to top it: block steam accounts from purchasing

I was wondering if it was if we saw him in game too

I also already addressed that
I was gonna and then I wasn't sure if he was ban on sight, now that I think about it I was dumb to not ask him directly.

what's clubstep done wrong? i haven't really been following drama lately and he's seems to have quite a bad rep