Author Topic: Is Clubstep revoke on sight in game?  (Read 4551 times)

Was wondering because of this post by badspot:
Banned.  When this guy shows up again, just PM or email me directly and I'll take care of it.

And I recently saw a server he was hosting but he wasn't there and it appears his id isn't archived

Did you contact Badspot about this?

I would say no, he's not revoked, or revoke on site.

He's just not allowed on the forums.

Seriously, you just did that??
Revoke on sight.

Did you contact Badspot about this?
I was gonna and then I wasn't sure if he was ban on sight, now that I think about it I was dumb to not ask him directly.

He's just not allowed on the forums.
Seriously, you just did that??
Revoke on sight.
Is there something you should be telling us sir dooble?

Is there something you should be telling us sir dooble?
I wouldn't talk to those two if I was you. A few sandwiches short of a picnic, the both of them.

I sent a PM to him, he should be banned soon.

honestly, banning clubstep isnt going to work. All he does when hes banned is throw $10 at his computer and come back. Hes like the hydra of blockland, as soon as you ban one account 2 more pop up.

why not let him give badspot more money? all he does is annoy people for 10 seconds and then get revoked again. its laughably pathetic

I've been wondering. Can't Badspot forbid payments from particular paypal accounts for those that are revoke-on-sight?

I've been wondering. Can't Badspot forbid payments from particular paypal accounts for those that are revoke-on-sight?
Not sure if that's a feature of PayPal, but it might be.
If it is though, he'd only be able to deny a purchase when someone buys it from Blockland.us.

And they could just buy it through Steam, where you don't need PayPal, you just make a payment straight from a debit/credit card, or through Steam Wallet cards.

why not let him give badspot more money? all he does is annoy people for 10 seconds and then get revoked again. its laughably pathetic
Because he gets the money from stolen credit cards, hard working people are giving him money and they don't even know it.

Because he gets the money from stolen credit cards, hard working people are giving him money and they don't even know it.
'stolen credit card' is big talk from a 14 year old moron. any person with a brian would've immediately cancelled their credit card if they lost it or notice fraudulent purchases on their account. the most likely of the scenarios is that he's using his parents credit cards

'stolen credit card' is big talk from a 14 year old moron. any person with a brian would've immediately cancelled their credit card if they lost it or notice fraudulent purchases on their account. the most likely of the scenarios is that he's using his parents credit cards
who's brian :cookieMonster: