Is Clubstep revoke on sight in game?

Author Topic: Is Clubstep revoke on sight in game?  (Read 4574 times)

block pay pal accounts, and then block ip, and to top it: block steam accounts from purchasing
there would need to be a way to block the purchase to steam accounts created on a specific ip
what's clubstep done wrong? i haven't really been following drama lately and he's seems to have quite a bad rep
lots, to the point where he's on the ban on sight stufflist after about two months of being here

Why IP when you can ban the card number.

block pay pal accounts, and then block ip, and to top it: block steam accounts from purchasing
It is still incredibly easy to change IP and then make a new disposable steam account (just need an e-mail, which is free), buy blockland on that via debit/credit or Steam gift card (which there is no way of stopping), authenticate a new forum account and carry on breaking rules.

These sorts of people are so obsessed, or deluded, or just lonely, that they don't care about jumping through some hoops to cause trouble.
It will take you 10-20 mins minimum, $10, and maybe a trip to the shops to be right back here.
The only hope is that these people give up or can no longer afford to do it, which is unlikely when the game costs less than your average takeaway for one.

the game costs less than your average takeaway for one.
Depends where you live, lol. Average takeaway is $40 pesos. Meal and drink. $10 USD is ~$150 pesos.

It is still incredibly easy to change IP and then make a new disposable steam account (just need an e-mail, which is free), buy blockland on that via debit/credit or Steam gift card (which there is no way of stopping), authenticate a new forum account and carry on breaking rules.

These sorts of people are so obsessed, or deluded, or just lonely, that they don't care about jumping through some hoops to cause trouble.
It will take you 10-20 mins minimum, $10, and maybe a trip to the shops to be right back here.
The only hope is that these people give up or can no longer afford to do it, which is unlikely when the game costs less than your average takeaway for one.
make bl $60 :cookieMonster:

Before I get banned again, I'd like to speak out.

First of all, I'm pretty much revoke on sight. However, I'm not the only user who was put on this 'special' revoke on sight list. Numerous users have been put on this list, and most of them did barely anything wrong that would make them receive this "I will revoke you on sight" punishment.

Here's the evidence.

The rest of that thread goes crazy.

A reddit post which contains a link to that thread, but also explains the user's poor experience with the blockland forums.

A 'brief explanation' on what would get you hammered in Blockland. This is actually not true. As the first picture shows, Badspot bans whoever he wants, and getting revoked for bad behaviour only takes 5 posts and a slip on the forums.

I'll have thousands of keys revoked before I leave, because quite frankly, I'm not the only one.

Also, I can no longer join multiplayer servers as each time I try to get a new ID, I'll get the same error, but the game won't switch to demo mode.

Seems to me that I've been IP banned...

Also, I can no longer join multiplayer servers as each time I try to get a new ID, I'll get the same error, but the game won't switch to demo mode.

don't worry we will ipban you from forums very shortly I hope

Before I get banned again, I'd like to speak out.

First of all, I'm pretty much revoke on sight. However, I'm not the only user who was put on this 'special' revoke on sight list. Numerous users have been put on this list, and most of them did barely anything wrong that would make them receive this "I will revoke you on sight" punishment.

Here's the evidence:
The rest of that thread goes crazy.

A reddit post which contains a link to that thread, but also explains the user's poor experience with the blockland forums.

A 'brief explanation' on what would get you hammered in Blockland. This is actually not true. As the first picture shows, Badspot bans whoever he wants, and getting revoked for bad behaviour only takes 5 posts and a slip on the forums.

I'll have thousands of keys revoked before I leave, because quite frankly, I'm not the only one.
1. that wasnt a revoke
2. dezcaban was sharing a key with drunk russian or one of those other degenerates
3. you expect a game dev to be cool with piracy? also, he wasnt key revoked.

Good.

Not sure, but I'm getting that 'Server could not verify your blockland ID' error. I was revoked around that time. So I'm thinking if it really is some sort of ban.

you trolled and got banned. what i'm getting from your paragraph was you are going to waste more money in an attempt to be a blockland justice warrior

noedit

the only thing i can really say to that is, "get over yourself." seriously, you knew you were going to get banned several times and then coming back saying your bans were unjustified is ridiculous.

"Here let me blow even more money to prove the point that I am a handicap"

lmao maybe because you kept multiclienting

what if clubstep just loves blockland so much he gives badspot like 100 dollars a week