Taboo/Kushgal - habitual problem user

Author Topic: Taboo/Kushgal - habitual problem user  (Read 8471 times)

This is really annoying every time it is posted, if only because Taboo ALWAYS has to respond to it, and always with the same comment about it not being relevant. It's like groundhog day or something.

I think it maybe does strike a nerve of his because he never can ignore it.
is this why you're so hostile taboo? is it because no one will let your past go?

in my personal opinion, until i get a reason, i feel like its perfectly well within the realm of reason to assume its all just for kicks

which i guess ultimately is "pointless hostility"

can someone explain this to me
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=157993.0

honestly, I don't really care that he pretended to be a teacher. but being able to lie to so many people for so long is a bad sign. it makes it hard to trust them. like, that whole shampooh thing. like, that could have reasonably and believably been just him lying. but only he really knows (and I suppose the girl, assuming she's real)

Code: [Select]
Opening Blockland/Fourm/Off_Topic/Drama/_Taboo/Kushgal_-_habitual_problem_user.thread
Please Wait...
---THREAD_SUCESSFULLY_LAUNCHED---
Processing thread subfiles...
Please wait...

Processing /emoticons.ini
Processing /postreply.ini
Processing /users.ini
Processing /login.ini
Processing /modify.ini
Processing /img.jpg
Processing /poll.ini
Processing /drama_nosupport.ini [ERROR: cannot process, file isn't relevent with thread file.]
Processing /drama_support.ini
Processing /bbc.ini
Processing /banned_users.ini
---PROCESSING_COMPLETE---
Junk Files:
/drama_nosupport.ini - is not relevent with thread file
----------------------------------

Please type a code...

open(localfiles);drama_support.ini=1

Opening...
Support added to Thread

_THANK_-_YOU_-_FOR_-_USING_-_BLF.BAT_

Ending Program...
close(program);blf.bat

Dude
That's actually a really cool way to say support.
But still, he probably has another alt coming up soon. Be prepared.

guys i have a really loving cool way to say support

support

Posh he got a new one already.
Lol

it's weird because taboo would be super cool if he weren't so incredibly sassy at all times. this is proven because he has been super cool minus the sass master 2000 action he's got goin on. what's up with that!!! idk!!! i'm not gonna do any kind of armchair psychology nonsense but i know he'd be a Cool Dude if he wanted to be!!!!!!!!!!

it's weird because taboo would be super cool if he weren't so incredibly edgy at all times. this is proven because he has been super cool minus the edge master 2000 action he's got goin on. what's up with that!!! idk!!! i'm not gonna do any kind of armchair psychology nonsense but i know he'd be a Cool Dude if he wanted to be!!!!!!!!!!
Ftfy (I think)

it's weird because taboo would be super cool if he weren't so incredibly sassy at all times. this is proven because he has been super cool minus the sass master 2000 action he's got goin on. what's up with that!!! idk!!! i'm not gonna do any kind of armchair psychology nonsense but i know he'd be a Cool Dude if he wanted to be!!!!!!!!!!
He was a total richard in one of Midway Sennital's add-on threads about weapon graphics, but that was years ago.
But like they say, richards never change.

wait i remember seeing somewhere about a drama on someone who claimed to have a wife and kids and was a "teacher"
is that really taboo or am i seeing something because im laughing harder than usual

wait i remember seeing somewhere about a drama on someone who claimed to have a wife and kids and was a "teacher"
is that really taboo or am i seeing something because im laughing harder than usual

honestly, I don't really care that he pretended to be a teacher. but being able to lie to so many people for so long is a bad sign. it makes it hard to trust them. like, that whole shampooh thing. like, that could have reasonably and believably been just him lying. but only he really knows (and I suppose the girl, assuming she's real)

her character just sort of dropped off the forums once it was proven he wasnt really an english teacher if i recall my events in chronological order correctly. i wouldn't be surprised if she wasnt real, lol

I seriously do not understand. If he hates us so much that all he can do is pointlessly argue about black vs white and/or talk down to us, why does he keep coming back? I know he said he "has stuff to work on", but if that's the case why does he just go right back to exactly what got him banned in the first place? I must just be too simpleminded to understand his superior intellectual mind that none of us can measure up towards in comparison.