Taboo/Kushgal - habitual problem user

Author Topic: Taboo/Kushgal - habitual problem user  (Read 8474 times)

Aw sad. Taboo has been a mainstay of the forums for so long. It was always fun wondering how long his latest account would last.

We are now finally free to argue without him storming in to spray us with his fire hose.

Aw sad. Taboo has been a mainstay of the forums for so long. It was always fun wondering how long his latest account would last.

Why even make a topic if badspot made it obvious he's p much ban on sight now lol
loving called it lol

alright?
From a gallery thread about someone importing the World at War ray gun, he's basically saying "I don't care."

holy stuff stop with the fake code it's not funny
It wasn't meant to be funny.

holy stuff stop with the fake code it's not funny
how did that rustle your jimmies already

it only happened like two times

he posted this in the splatoon thread
and I want to respond to it. I doubt he's ever going to see it, but that's okay, because a lot of other people seem to have this same idea in their head too
i have no idea, this is i think the second time i've been banned for basically no reason. oh well.
this is a forum. on normal forums, you don't even get a "second time," when you're banned, that's it, and creating a new account is generally against the rules
just because badspot lets people have more than one account doesn't mean you start over on all of them. like, all your previous offenses aren't erased just because you made a new account
generally, the more bans you get, the harsher they become. there's no reason you should expect that to change just because you made a new account

just to be clear, I don't have a problem with people having alts. night fox was permanently banned, yet here I am. the problem is with people thinking they're entitled to those alts

I find it amusing it took everyone this long that this is all he does
You've been here while the other 10 odd threads of this were posted.  It's not news and it definitely shouldn't be news for you.

As I see it, basically everyone involved who wasn't trying to get everyone to shut up (and not win the argument by doing so) is responsible and needs/needed to shut up.
Basically, forget any of this ever happened, if it starts again, stop and forget it happened again.

As I see it, basically everyone involved who wasn't trying to get everyone to shut up (and not win the argument by doing so) is responsible and needs/needed to shut up.
Basically, forget any of this ever happened, if it starts again, stop and forget it happened again.
Way to dismiss the entire purpose of the Drama board.  This board is here specifically for the reason of discussing this kind of stuff.  It's meant to be a stuffshow, and this is just where it happens to be contained.  This is why new members are often told to stay out of the Drama board.

Way to dismiss the entire purpose of the Drama board.  This board is here specifically for the reason of discussing this kind of stuff.  It's meant to be a stuffshow, and this is just where it happens to be contained.  This is why new members are often told to stay out of the Drama board.
I must be special because I clicked on the drama board the second I registered  :cookieMonster:

lol it's drama wtf are you trying to say