Taboo/Kushgal - habitual problem user

Author Topic: Taboo/Kushgal - habitual problem user  (Read 8489 times)

How is that bad
He does it just for the sake of arguing, PLUS he was banned multiple times for doing it and HE STILL DOES IT.
He likes to do it more when it's more unneeded.

The less needed it is, the more he likes to start shut just to start stuff.

He does it just for the sake of arguing, PLUS he was banned multiple times for doing it and HE STILL DOES IT.
He likes to do it more when it's more unneeded.

The less needed it is, the more he likes to start shut just to start stuff.

To be honest I like a good argument. It's nice to engage in an argument and see what points the other person has. It leads to better comprehension of what is being argued over and helps to open the mind to different ideas and theories. That said, if it's all just random rambling or name calling then no, that's not the type of arguing I support.

He doesn't argue.
He insults, belittles, plays the 'more superior than thou' game, and starts stuff with no clear intentions or purpose, other than just pissing people off

What adin said.

he basically runs around bitching on people until one creates fight

He doesn't argue.
He insults, belittles, plays the 'more superior than thou' game, and starts stuff with no clear intentions or purpose, other than just pissing people off
What adin said.

he basically runs around bitching on people until one creates fight
inb4 he calls you two idiots

To be honest I like a good argument. It's nice to engage in an argument and see what points the other person has. It leads to better comprehension of what is being argued over and helps to open the mind to different ideas and theories.
Not the way Taboo argues. Nothing constructive comes out of his ways of attacking people and ignoring their actual arguments
This is because he doesn't argue for "better comprehension of what is being argued over." He argues because it's funny to him. I don't feel like digging through 10+ banned accounts of post history, but he once posted something that basically admitted that.

When will taboo learn that he isn't welcome here?

hostility will be met with hostility, this is just how people typically act
idk about everyone else here, but personally i only fight hostility with hostility when the instigators hostility is actually bothering me, and on message boards like these where "autism" and "troll" are go-to replacement words for "idiot", its almost impossible to tell whose serious here and who isnt

the only thing i could find in enns comment that i personally think could have possibly triggered your reaction was this:
dont start being stupid again

does the hostility towards you here bother you on a personal level? are you easily frustrated?

Nothing constructive comes out of his ways of attacking people and ignoring their actual arguments
it's like you've never actually read anything i've said, weird

it's like you've never actually read anything i've said, weird
does the hostility towards you here bother you on a personal level? are you easily frustrated?

When will taboo learn that he isn't welcome here?
I think he already knows. If I'm wrong, simply let me know, Kush, but I think he just sticks around for modification help for his (rad looking) weapons packs.

...no?

I think he already knows. If I'm wrong, simply let me know, Kush, but I think he just sticks around for modification help for his (rad looking) weapons packs.
whether or not some group of people, of any size or another, wants me here is really zero concern of mine

...no?
so are you just hostile to be hostile? why be hostile when you dont have to be?

i'm not sure where exactly you got this idea, i don't hate anyone here lol

I don't really know how to respond to this other than say that it is pretty clearly implied.

let's all agree to never take anything taboo says seriously

it's better for your health
Fixed

I don't think responding to any of Taboo's posts has ever had any kind of beneficial outcome for anyone. Aside from maybe him/her