Total eclipse and Supermoon happened yesterday (post pictures if any)

Author Topic: Total eclipse and Supermoon happened yesterday (post pictures if any)  (Read 8931 times)

I can clearly see the moon out of my window. It's really really bright and quite clear around it now.
No red tint to it at all however.
Also not sure if it really appears bigger or not.

It's 10:15pm now. I hope to set up my telescope at 11, have a pop out a little later to see what visibility is like, and how capable I'll be of getting to the telescope down to my sight, and then hopefully be set up by around 12:30.

Gonna check again in about an hour and see if I will be able to witness.

I can clearly see the moon out of my window. It's really really bright and quite clear around it now.
No red tint to it at all however.
Also not sure if it really appears bigger or not.

It's 10:15pm now. I hope to set up my telescope at 11, have a pop out a little later to see what visibility is like, and how capable I'll be of getting to the telescope down to my sight, and then hopefully be set up by around 12:30.
Good luck man.

Just been down to find my flat area, and it is just a wonderful night for stargazing here.
Absolutely crisp clear skies, nary a whisp of cloud, and the moon is phenomenally bright.

You can see a large range of stars in the Northern skies, as it's really dark, but most everything South-East is just blocked out at the moment by the moon.

Can't even see the sky because of all these gosh darn s

Just been down to find my flat area, and it is just a wonderful night for stargazing here.
Absolutely crisp clear skies, nary a whisp of cloud, and the moon is phenomenally bright.

You can see a large range of stars in the Northern skies, as it's really dark, but most everything South-East is just blocked out at the moment by the moon.

lucky titdigger

You lucky loving poet. Have you ever seen Andromeda?

Edit: Supermoon & Lunar are today folks! Incase you are too lazy to look back, then here's weather permitting.

Yay I'm on the edge of the green

Sweet, I'm in the "Fair" area, and it's a completely clear day outside!

Why is always the americans who get to have nice things :c

Rip part of Colorado

Also the map looks like a smiley face c:
« Last Edit: September 27, 2015, 06:17:03 PM by startacker »

Why is always the americans who get to have nice things :c
the best country on earth gets these things

I'm out here right now and it's beautiful.
Just an hour left to wait, but man is it making me glad I bought my telescope.

Also a plane flew right in front of it leaving trails behind.You can't win everything.

I'm out here right now and it's beautiful.
Just an hour left to wait, but man is it making me glad I bought my telescope.

Also a plane flew right in front of it leaving trails behind.You can't win everything.
Pics

I
Pics
I'll try. Got one, but it's not great.
My camera broke over summer, and I don't have a DSLR which can attach to the telescope and take more professional pictures.

I'm just jamming my crappy phone up against the lens.
Will upload whatever I get later.