Author Topic: blockland research exists  (Read 18636 times)

gg there's CP on that site.
yeah seriously though what the forget dude
that site has some loving illegal stuff on it
iirc motherless (if that's the site you're talking about, since that's where the uncensored images are being hosted) doesn't have CP on it lmfao

it gets high traffic and has been around for a while afaik so i'm pretty sure if there was CP on there the site would've been taken down by now

-
does this person have any grasp on basic anatomy
it looks like she would fall over those boobs are so large
i'm also not the only one who's uncomfortable with the fact that they (and various other parts) are much more rounded than the rest of the model right

i'm also not the only one who's uncomfortable with the fact that they (and various other parts) are much more rounded than the rest of the model right
you're not

like wtf is up with her legs

didnt someone already draw blockland research sometime ago

didnt someone already draw blockland research sometime ago
as a joke, yes, many times
but this. this is out of this world

Rule 34 yo.

NO EXCEPTIONS!!!!!

Rule 34 yo.

NO EXCEPTIONS!!!!!*
*this rule also applies to dogs
I'm not sorry

does this person have any grasp on basic anatomy
it looks like she would fall over those boobs are so large
this is exactly what i was thinking
her breasts are way too large, proportionally speaking; it looks like she just taped two large flesh-colored balloons to her chest
her hips and thighs are also too large for her body size imo

no. there's no way. there's no loving way. i literally can't believe this exists.

iirc motherless (if that's the site you're talking about, since that's where the uncensored images are being hosted) doesn't have CP on it lmfao

it gets high traffic and has been around for a while afaik so i'm pretty sure if there was CP on there the site would've been taken down by now
I'm pretty sure I've read rumours that the site has had cp, or at least very questionable material on it at various times.
And you know what they say, there's no smoke without fire.
I don't know if action has ever been taken against it though.

And sometimes such material does bubble up from the dark web. It's how a fair amount of people get caught with it.