open letter to facechild

Author Topic: open letter to facechild  (Read 18097 times)

how do you abort a face child.

brb learning gene changing so i can make 50% of the earths population facechiles and the other 50 will be bones4

I'm going to keep a logbook of everything the both of you've said and mail copies to the both of you.

fighting game where the only characters you can play are facechild and bones4

I didn't give you twat statues permission to save anything

bléss your heart

B-)
Geuss what
we don't need purmission because wur kool
unliek u
loohzer

hey dude, be nice

facechild's already giving this man a hard time

hey dude, be nice

facechild's already giving this man a hard time
but bones is a good copypasta creator, Here's mine:
www.rickrolled.com
enjoy

You have got too far you twatbubble.

BONES! I am going to eat like 7 hot peppers andplug up my own starfish. then i will drink 41 gallons of milk, and a buch of stuffty taco bell, next i will loving eat a live chicken, beak and all. i will then let that gestate in my colon for approximately 5 months, it will be painfull and i might die but it will be worth it, after 5 months i will uncork my buttlips and let the nasty soupy mess flow into a series of funnels and tubes. during the 5 months i was bulding a pipeline that goes all the way to northsouth dookie town or whatever your stuff state is. it will pipe directly into your dorm house or whatever. and you will drown in my frothy soupy stuff mixture. YOU WILL BE DEAD because you drowned in my starfish sausage chocolate goo stew.

forget you very much. 

you thought you got away you dripping forget of a stuff

there is a child crying somewhere in the world for every slimy, kinked pube on your stuff stained taint you goddamn brown town accessory.

I'm going to take every third able bodied WNBA player and force them all into slave labor in a sweat shop designed to produce generic hot wheels (Roll Fasts®). I'm going to take five of these stuffty cars and shove them into a pringles can can and mail them to my buddy brandethan. He'll take the cars and make exact replicas that are 100% untraceable. He'll mail the replicas back to me covered in saran wrap and boxed up in women's shoe boxes (to keep the FBI from knowing of course). I'll take the stuffty car replicas and mix them into facechild's food. He'll be eating his "Turbo Elbow Cheez Noodles" and choke to death on a Roll Fasts® replica. the car will be a FAST way to die if you know what I mean

know what I mean?

facechild you're grade A tye-dyed bullstuff

giraffes can run at 35 miles per hour