Author Topic: getting a smartphone tomorrow, any suggestions?  (Read 1490 times)

as title says, getting a smartphone for the first time in 7 years, and just wondering what you guys would suggest. I'm leaning towards a samsung galaxy just cus i've used em before and they seem quite sleek, but i've heard people say the s6 isn't much of an upgrade to the s5 or things similar. I'm open to any suggestions on model or make, though, so fire away.

The LG G4 is pretty nice apparently.

something not samsung and not apple
hell, anything not samsung or apple

why not

not samsung, hm?

compared to a windows phone or an iphone a samsung is generally gonna be the better of the 3

you should get one that has the original proper android and not whatever weird stuff samsung and stuff injects into them
that way you can get all the gr8 updates without a 500 year delay
like uh
a nexus
idk
i don't actually know enough about smartphones to remenber which phones had pure android

im definitely not a brand slave by any means, i'm just saying im gonna have this thing for like 5 years, so i want to know which one is the best on the market right now

compared to a windows phone or an iphone a samsung is generally gonna be the better of the 3
i hope you understand that there are more android brands than just samsung lol

im definitely not a brand slave by any means, i'm just saying im gonna have this thing for like 5 years, so i want to know which one is the best on the market right now

it's not about brands
samsung has this weird thing called wiztouch that they put on their phones and it's dumb
also it receives updates like 3 years late my samsung galaxy s3's OS  is outdated as heck

also apple phones i haven't had one in forever so i have no comment

LG G4

I have the G3 and it's amazing.
Don't be part of the trend :^)

LG G4

I have the G3 and it's amazing.
Don't be part of the trend :^)
this

iphones are good only because they're user-friendly

android isn't user-friendly?

if you can call being restricted out of everything user-friendly, then sure
but i can say that it's good for old people and people who have no idea of what they're doing