Author Topic: Does anyone have space station build images?  (Read 907 times)

I'm trying to build a space station thing, but I have no idea where to start as I'm not a very good builder.
I was hoping someone could share some pictures of the interiors and exteriors of their builds so I could use them as a reference.
I tried searching the gallery section but I had no luck finding what I was looking for.

Generally you can do better by just looking up real-life images on google. If you insist on BL examples though, look up BAN and ARES (Blockland Alliance Navy and "Argos Rho Expeditionary Fleet" clans) and look at their builds.

ARES has turned into a more generic "forget around" clan since their initial days as a really good spaceship building clan, so don't let initial searches faze you if you don't find anything good at firts

Generally you can do better by just looking up real-life images on google. If you insist on BL examples though, look up BAN and ARES (Blockland Alliance Navy and "Argos Rho Expeditionary Fleet" clans) and look at their builds.

ARES has turned into a more generic "forget around" clan since their initial days as a really good spaceship building clan, so don't let initial searches faze you if you don't find anything good at firts
Also check MARS, we made a couple of cool things. Also ARES, BAN and MARS were pretty much the same people under different names.

BAN is probably the highest quality ive seen, so yeah theyre a good place to start

If its a modern day space station, build it how they are buit... in segments. Assemble various tunnel areas and labs and stuff. That would be really cool.

Also check MARS, we made a couple of cool things. Also ARES, BAN and MARS were pretty much the same people under different names.
:)

Xealyth if you need help PM me, I can try and get you to a good starting point from where you can continue building stuff on your own.

well i tried to do the ISS