Author Topic: Is it really worth it to buy a new console?  (Read 1812 times)

Ive got the money, went to the store, and was going to buy an Xone

then I decided not to because I wondered if it is really worth it to buy an Xone or PS4

The thing is that there are no really games that are interesting me so far, the consoles are p new and have a lack of games that I would consider of my liking

I was looking forward to Zombi, Battlefront and Halo, then I got disappointed with the things people have said. So idk if I should get a console, or just forget them

help me choose
« Last Edit: September 27, 2015, 06:34:31 PM by Checko2100 »

Build a 400 to 500 dollar PC. You will get a lot more games and fun out of it.

Even though I have been super content with the Wii U I got more recently, but you're just better off building your own PC these days.

Don't buy one if you don't have some games in mind to play.
The consoles themselves are fairly expensive, and games are too. Too expensive really to buy and then decide you don't like it.

I would wait if I was you. Save your money for a bit longer.
There's a bunch of games to come out for both consoles (and PC) this Autumn/Christmas, so I would wait until the New Year when there are plenty of reviews and you can look at what is there and if you want to get them.

I would upgrade your PC instead of getting a console
I have a PS4, its fine and all, but the PC is better

there is literally 0 reason to get an xbone

PS4 or Wii U are the only next gen consoles that anyone should get

this

What I would do is search the released games a console have and the ones that will be released next and do a list of all the games that got me interested.

Do it for each console, see which has the most games in your interest, and then go for that console.

wot
there's literally 0 reason to get a ps4 too

Get what your friends have

*xbox pulls sword out of stone*
yes

Ok, thanks guys for your help

My PC is a laptop, so idk how should I upgrade it, also it does not even have 6 months of being bought, my older stuffty pc died, so this one is fairly new and good. That means my dad would reject anything related to a new pc

I actually searched for games for both consoles. The ones that interested me at PS4 was no mans sky, and pretty much no other game was for me

My friend has Xbox ones, but they usually play fifa, forza, games that i am not really into (forza just a bit). However, he has GTA 5 digital, forza horizon and minecraft, meaning i could download them for free

I think I will do what sir dooble said. I will wait, and actually I will check to see if their prices lower

wot
there's literally 0 reason to get a ps4 too
in case there's a stuffty console port on the PC (a certain batman game comes to mind), out of the two awful next gen consoles out (because it's not a nintendo game, so no wii u) PS4 is the lesser of two evils.