Author Topic: H&K Weaponry bug  (Read 1276 times)

I enabled only default add-ons and what I needed for H&K (Support_RyAssets, Support_AdvGuns, Weapon_Package_HK), and whenever I press R to reload, it just turns my light on. I also get a huge spam of errors in the chat whenever I begin hosting.

This RTB Pref setup is the only way I can get these weapons to hold ammo and fire without the reload bug.

The only problem I am getting now is the chat spam at the beginning of the server, listing all of the weapons and that their .png file is missing. Also, When it displays the ammo at the bottom right of the screen, 6/6 ammo is actually 3/6 because 1 bullet takes 2 ammo.

Why do have an add-on under the name "Gamemode_Slayer (1).zip"?

Why do have an add-on under the name "Gamemode_Slayer (1).zip"?
I Have no idea, but I will re-name it accordingly. Do you have any helpful information on how to fix the ammo glitch?

Try re-downloading it. If that doesn't work, give us the link for it.

Try re-downloading it. If that doesn't work, give us the link for it.
Didn't work, here's the topic. http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=215829.0

I've noticed that the ammo display "AMMO: 6/6" isn't actually doing anything wrong, if anything it's doing the correct thing.

Take a close look at this image, I am firing the HK: Tactical Magnum

As you can see, it is firing two rounds instead of one when I fire the weapon, any help?

noedit: This also happens with all other weapons (excluding shotguns because they fire multiple rounds anyway, but the ammo still counts two rounds)

noedit: This also happens with all other weapons (excluding shotguns because they fire multiple rounds anyway, but the ammo still counts two rounds)
Does this actually happen with all weapons (including default) or just ones programmed to have limited ammo?

Does this actually happen with all weapons (including default) or just ones programmed to have limited ammo?
I should have specified, only the weapons that are in the Weapon_Package_HK.zip are the ones that are firing multiple rounds per shot.

Are you sure you are using the weapon package specified for those scripts? The old H&K add-on package, which has a lot of weapons, doesn't require those support add-ons.

Are you sure you are using the weapon package specified for those scripts? The old H&K add-on package, which has a lot of weapons, doesn't require those support add-ons.
I will deactivate the support scripts and then try it.

I deactivated the scripts and they are working perfectly now, thank you so much.