Author Topic: Spoil the ending of your favourite game without context  (Read 30127 times)

And then their home planet exploded. Time to have dinner, I heard Ms. Bleachjob over there is paying.

EVERYONE EXCEPT ME. THEY loving RUINED THE LAWS SET OUT BY THE VERY START.
IT'S a putt putt game

all the water returns to the town and the ducks are happy

all the water returns to the town and the ducks are happy

[Quackventure I bought that game but never finished it]

IT'S a putt putt game
Monty Python's Flying CirKUHSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS?

You go back in time with your souls in robots because humans can't travel back in time or they'll die. The enemy is attacking from the past and you must go to the lair and fight this bratty kid then you defeat the enemy with praying.

You go back in time with your souls in robots because humans can't travel back in time or they'll die. The enemy is attacking from the past and you must go to the lair and fight this bratty kid then you defeat the enemy with praying.
earthbound
Too easy

Now you're a hero, you manged to beat the whole damn ga-ayme. We're happy you made it, but how are you gonna spend the rest of this da-ay? Maybe watch a video... Maybe press refresh and start again.

The paper lights on fire.

it's

a post
Electrk, I don't want to spoil the ending to this story but I loving win you cheese-burger American.

Everyone gets the stuff nuked out of them and the whole thing kinda looks like Wargames

Electrk, I don't want to spoil the ending to this story but I loving win you cheese-burger American.

na