Author Topic: Spoil the ending of your favourite game without context  (Read 30136 times)

the freedom-9000 blows up the scientists
you blow up the bad guys with the help of some revolutionary war roleplayers
you blow up everyone because toasters are more important than people
the freedom-9000 blows up the wannabe knights
that's actually really clear as to what you're talking about lol.

after successfully punching your murderer in the richard you turn around and realize youve also punched like a million other people in the richard and resolve to finish the job
new vegas???

you kill the bad guy after trekking through his mind and then it turns out you could have won earlier by killing the bad guy half-way through the game

You successfully infiltrate and destroy a loved ones organization and in the end learn that used hairbrushes hold more value than your family.

Turns out that tiny ass little butthurt country was playing the world's superpowers all along.

Not my favorite game, but-

DEFCON 1 happens, Everybody Dies
« Last Edit: November 19, 2015, 09:44:06 PM by Mr. Hurricane »

You and the anti-villian battle for the control mechanism to the world, but you commit Self Delete to be with your lover.

You save the world and go home. It's really sad.

you fall into a pit of lava and die

but not really

You can save the world's population but decide that the company of your friends are enough population for ya.

I'm being cyberbullied
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zwbaIYHZLvk

The princess is saved by brother 1
Brother 2 brings in a hot air balloon
Brother 2 opens the door, princess and brother 1 get in, and they fly away without him and talk about stuff

Two sentient mushrooms with annoying personalities and annoying voices come in in a new hot air balloon to save brother 2
New Super Mario Bros. Uriine

« Last Edit: November 20, 2015, 07:34:54 AM by Blockchip »

You successfully infiltrate and destroy a loved ones organization and in the end learn that used hairbrushes hold more value than your family.

I'm guessing it's Fallout 4

the main character falls to earth and arrests a wanted criminal LEGO City Undercover

You shoot yourself in the head because you forgot to pick up some Rocky Road for your wife