Author Topic: XR goes through his first sobriety checkpoint  (Read 1012 times)

and I failed and got arrested And I passed and didn't get arrested. You can tell because I'm not on prison WiFi and I didn't have my tablet in the car anyway.

Anyway, so my mom wanted me to run out to get some ketchup, mustard, hot dog buns, apple juice, grape juice, chips, and peanut butter from the store. I was driving, see, and it was kinda dark out? Like no seein nothin without headlights guys no foolin. I was just driving along in my car, listening to some oldies, when suddenly outta nowhere I see flashing lights ahead! I'm like whoa man this gotta be a big wreck! But I get up there and see orange construction worker signs what??? All the cars are stopped on the highway. The Grand Am right in front of me makes a quick u-turn on the two lane 55 highway like I'm outta here bro! As I get up there I see a sign saying sobriety station but they stop checking my lane and let me mosey right on through! I get my food all cool pay like $13 and something change. I leave. I backtrack and wind up coming the other direction towards the test. Mfw they're checking my lane. I crawl up to the officer at 25 in a 55 and stop next to him. Hi how are you officer??

HEY WHATCHA DOING, PAL??
uh uh running errands for my ma

WHERE ARE YOU COMING FROM??
uh uh I came from dollar general

WHERE ARE YOU GOING??
uh I'm going home

WHY ARE YOU OUT AT THIS TIME??
uh...it's only 9:00 officer but I didn't really say that I just said I'm running errands haha

YOU BEEN DRINKING TONIGHT??
haha no officer I'm not old enough to drink hehe

ALRIGHT BE ON YOUR WAY HAVE A GOOD NIGHT PAL
uh huh uh huh you too officer bye

And I drive away like wow that was so stressful man I can't breathe. I got home and I'm all cool and stuff but man wow.

The cops where I live are pretty chill with the whole sobriety testing thing

I've literally never seen sobriety checkpoints outside of "drive sober or get pulled over" TV ads

should've yelled "I DON'T CONSENT" and peeled the forget outta there.

should've yelled "I DON'T CONSENT" and peeled the forget outta there.

I didn't really wanna risk pulling a ravencroft when my mom was waiting for me to get back so she could make sloppy joe.

I've literally never seen sobriety checkpoints outside of "drive sober or get pulled over" TV ads
HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN TO MEEEEEE

I didn't really wanna risk pulling a ravencroft when my mom was waiting for me to get back so she could make sloppy joe.

she'd probably turn you into a sloppy joe

she'd probably turn you into a sloppy joe
I want you to think about how forgeted up what you just said is

Perv

:^)

I ALWAYS get stopped at sobriety checkpoints and it ALWAYS gives me 0.6 and the legal is 0.5 so I ALWAYS hand over some cash. I mean come on, they have my plate written down on some paper and ALWAYS stop me!

I asked him to do that to check if you were being gay on the road.