Author Topic: Lost Blockland Key  (Read 1873 times)

I lost my Blockland key about 5 years ago because my recovery email address was for my ISP at the time. Is there any way for me to prove my identity so I can get my key back?

Maybe you can trying talking this out with Badspot, I'm not so sure if there's any other way to prove though.

If you can still play the game, iirc a program was made that could recover it along with other stuff; if not, your only hope is to contact badspot and prove your the owner somehow.

if you message him on the forums he will give you it. he did it for me. theres enough proof that it's your account because you're on the forum account with the key linked to it.

Your banking/PayPal records will work as proof of purchase.  Find a transaction ID and email support@blockland.us.

If you can still play the game, iirc a program was made that could recover it along with other stuff
KeyUtils

Since your forum account is linked to your Blockland account, I'd just PM Badspot asking for your key back.
If he doesn't accept that, I'm not really sure he'll give you it back at all.

I've tried messaging him and he hasn't gotten back to me. Hoping maybe I can get an answer on here.

I've tried messaging him and he hasn't gotten back to me. Hoping maybe I can get an answer on here.
Wish you luck

So I was just going through one of my old HDD's and found an install of Blockland. It contains a key.dat file which I imagine has my serial key in it. Is there any way that's enough to prove my identity?

So I was just going through one of my old HDD's and found an install of Blockland. It contains a key.dat file which I imagine has my serial key in it. Is there any way that's enough to prove my identity?
Do you have more than the HDD by any chance? If you can figure out the mac address of the old computer that wrote it, you can extract the key. http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=278244.0

I still dont understand why asking through the forums isn't a valid way of getting your key because like your account is literally linked with your key.