siba's ModTer pack v1.4 - 'Wall' bricks

Author Topic: siba's ModTer pack v1.4 - 'Wall' bricks  (Read 20756 times)

Although I seemed to notice that wer're lacking curves.

but I'm pretty sure this is the only one that is missing :P

I don't think the adapters available could create any other empty shapes other than that one.

I'll probably make them when I have more free focus; my project being my absolute main focus right now.

-snip-

-snip-

That is soo cool.

Although I seemed to notice that wer're lacking curves.

Figure out a way to make a train that can turn in Blockland and I'll probably make some curves / diag / whatever else.

Figure out a way to make a train that can turn in Blockland and I'll probably make some curves / diag / whatever else.
lol, I'd rather invent a time machine. I meant for your build, you're going to need curves.

Bump, railroad bricks released, tho I may update it with proper brick grid a little later.

chugga chugga

I've begun considering it but the problem with a set like this is all the other possible fill-in needs it comes with.

I wish Badspot had made an auto block-based terrain-morphing system before he removed old terrain

I wish Badspot had made an auto block-based terrain-morphing system before he removed old terrain

I think it was a huge mistake to remove the terrain system without adding something better first.

I think it was a huge mistake to remove the terrain system without adding something better first.

I completely agree