siba's ModTer pack v1.4 - 'Wall' bricks

Author Topic: siba's ModTer pack v1.4 - 'Wall' bricks  (Read 20509 times)

Quick update, added an 8x version of the rail.

Try making Traffic Signals. That would be pretty cool!

Great bricks, very useful. You should consider making diagonal Fence bricks that will fit on wedge modter cubes.

Are you planning on adding more pieces for the Adapters?  As they are now if you try to blend them with larger terrain there's no way to fill the triangle made by the gap on top of the current ones.  

« Last Edit: November 25, 2015, 04:50:44 PM by Jay the Cartoonist »

The benches are perfect for hurdles.

Bump, railroad bricks released, tho I may update it with proper brick grid a little later.

Are you planning on adding more pieces for the Adapters?  As they are now if you try to blend them with larger terrain there's no way to fill the triangle made by the gap on top of the current ones.  

I've begun considering it but the problem with a set like this is all the other possible fill-in needs it comes with.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2015, 12:01:02 PM by siba² »

Sweet baby Jesus they're perfect
Keep this up

they're a little small, i think, they're x4 right? or is it the angle that's messing with the size.

guess ill find out how they look in-game, either way still pretty nice.

they're a little small, i think, they're x4 right? or is it the angle that's messing with the size.

guess ill find out how they look in-game, either way still pretty nice.
8x :P

The Hazard Train fits perfectly onto these. Sweet!

Bump, railroad bricks released, tho I may update it with proper brick grid a little later.

I've begun considering it but the problem with a set like this is all the other possible fill-in needs it comes with.
but I'm pretty sure this is the only one that is missing :P

I don't think the adapters available could create any other empty shapes other than that one.