Author Topic: Something's wrong with the Renderman mod  (Read 1818 times)

For some reason now the Renderman mod just... isn't scary.

Beforehand the mod would have a singular renderman chasing you down, but now it just spams Renderman moving along invisible rails along the map around you, not even chasing you, and well that's just not scary at all. Any chance this will get fixed so that Renderman will actually chase people again like he used to?

When it forst came out it was scary but now im used to it

we need a doombot mod

try the im scared gamemode if you haven't already
pecon coded it and it is incredible

Then don't download v.4 god damnit. Play v.2.

Then don't download v.4 god damnit. Play v.2.
Where can I find older versions of it though?

Where can I find older versions of it though?
v3 actually.

v3 actually.
you can find the older version right here in this very post if you look hard enough

you can find the older version right here in this very post if you look hard enough
Help, i can't find it. Do i need Blockland gold?

Help, i can't find it. Do i need Blockland gold?
hop on your (right) foot and spin around 3 times

v3 is also just as messed up. The Rendermen don't chase you at all. They just move downwards across the map in a straight line, in the same direction.

hop on your (right) foot and spin around 3 times
I did it, doesn't work.
Also planr, search v.2 and look hard.

I did it, doesn't work.
Also planr, search v.2 and look hard.
I did. Didn't find anything.

Anyways, I disabled the current Renderman mod but YET SOMEHOW RENDERMAN IS STILL SPAWNING

I did. Didn't find anything.

Anyways, I disabled the current Renderman mod but YET SOMEHOW RENDERMAN IS STILL SPAWNING

Delete it.

Ok its deleted. Im starting to think though that maybe there is something in my addons that might be breaking this mod.

Tomorrow I will try a just-default install of Blockland with Renderman and see how it goes

yo thats some creepypasta stuff